Thread: Vodafone UK brings unlimited talk, text and data to Red Freedom Freebee plans

Blog Entries

Default Vodafone UK brings unlimited talk, text and data to Red Freedom Freebee plans

These days, carriers seem to be gravitating towards "less for more" -- as in, giving users less while charging more. For those situated in the UK, however, Vodafone's offering up a new pay-as-you-go arrangement that actually smacks of value. The Red Freedom Freebee plans are pretty simple. For instance, 30 a month nets you unlimited texts and talk within the United Kingdom coupled with 1GB of data. Cough up 40 each month, and that data cap doubles to 2GB. A couple of cheaper plans are available for those who need little more than text messaging and enough data to keep tabs on their email, all of which can be seen in detail at Vodafone's site.

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/shop/pay-a...681-03#freedom

DCEmu Newbie

I had the same problem with them 2 years ago, so I decided to find another network carrier to suit my roaming needs. So now I have To The Moon Mobile SIM. You can use the calculator on their website - https://tothemoonmobile.com/roaming - to find out how much it will cost to use your SIM while roaming anywhere in the world. You can use the calls, texts, and data included in your existing bundle without additional charges while roaming in the EU.

Thread Information