Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: What Are U Listening To?

Quote Originally Posted by bullhead View Post
    I like his music, but he was never that constructive. He didnt even give himsef a chance, just gave up on life and killed himself. He must have been pretty $#@!y to go and do something like that. It makes no sence. I mean, i see the reasoning in a revolting looking atheist killing themselves. They will have no pleasure to gain. But Smith, he was young, clearly intelligent and probably had plenty of knowledge to share in the pursuit of pleasure.
    Id hate to find myself in a psycological position where I felt so convinced that my only option was to take my life.
    Imagine believing so strongly in something like that...Where you'd end your life because of it. Sounds like a religious conviction...
    kafkaesque. he knew his talent, knew its consequences, and the paths it pulls you through, the desire for using such talent and the commendations which fall unwanted . such a life would be testing.

ive spent the whole dy listening to the whole discography over and over trying to complete my art work...photos by the end of week.

daft punk - something about us

very awesome song.

Muse- Map Of The Problematique

Quote Originally Posted by Accordion View Post
    kafkaesque. he knew his talent, knew its consequences, and the paths it pulls you through, the desire for using such talent and the commendations which fall unwanted . such a life would be testing.

ive spent the whole dy listening to the whole discography over and over trying to complete my art work...photos by the end of week.
    I should give kafka a chance maybe, I couldnt settle down to the trial, athough his writing has so much charm to it. Ill probably get back to it soon enough though. I just finished a book by Voltaire called "Candide, or optimism" Its excellent. Just started "the Idiot" by that fameous Russian Fyodor D. Its a toughie. But nice all the same. Ill see how I get on I guess.

Blog Entries

Time for a big 11 year thread bump... Because I can!

Disturbed - What Are You Waiting For

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread Information