Thread: What does a girl really need for her DS?

DCEmu Newbie

Question What does a girl really need for her DS?

Any all help would be appreciated. My daughter has a pink ds lite and I keep seeing pages to download games. However, I know that I will need some sort of hardware to be able to do this but what? I am in the uk so would need to be somewhere based here also.

Thank you for any help that anyone can give. I really dont know much about anything like this.

DCEmu Rookie

Theres no warez talk here as its illegal to pirate games.
    However, if she was interested in running homerew etc then google for M3 adapter. I don't have a lite DS but I think there are versions around for it.
    Theres also plenty of talk in the forums on how to / what devices to use to modify your DS.

Enjoy.

DCEmu Newbie

You have quite a few choices.

There's a supercard setup, which will require a SD, mini SD, or micro SD card depending on which one you choose to go with. If you do go that route and you want compatibility I don't suggest the supercard rumble's because they have almost no compatability.

Another piece of hardware if the Max Media Dock from datel. It's a solid device and comes with it's own software for video and audio playback (even though moonshell is a little better). Once again though it's compatability isn't as good as say the M3 or supercard products, but it's audio and video play back is a little better than the supercard.

A lot of people on this site suggest hardware such as the M3 simply too. I actually have no experience with one but from what I've read they sound decent.

This site is a really good resource for information an all the different products.

the m3 simply is the best to get i reckon

Banned

does your daugther even know what all this stuff is?

Get a M3 Simply. It is very cheap: http://www.bamboogaming.com/flash-ca...-/prod_99.html
    AU $38.00 (about 16 pounds) + free shipping worldwide.
    And you need a microsd card.

Dating Sims games

Quote Originally Posted by confused_mummy View Post
    Any all help would be appreciated. My daughter has a pink ds lite and I keep seeing pages to download games. However, I know that I will need some sort of hardware to be able to do this but what? I am in the uk so would need to be somewhere based here also.
    You'll be better off sticking to cartridges, I don't think homebrew game loading is compatible with daughter/pink DS gaming - and I speak as a parent of the same!

Try your local games shop and look at the pre-owned games, you can usually pick most games up at well under original RRP if you shop around....

Steve

Thread Information