Thread: gpsp and copying files

Default gpsp and copying files

Well I used to play pokemon fire red on my gba but since it doesnt have a backlight it makes playing difficult. Would i be able to play fire red on my psp and then copy the game files over to my gba cart after completing the game? or is it something akin to if i have to ask if its possible i shouldnt be trying to copy files to a game when i can very easily ruin it or not be able to because numbers dont match up (in the beginning i get an id number for the game).

thanks.

Well, you'd need to dump the gba cart onto the computer, then put it on the psp. I think this requires buying a dumper.

Since you own the cart, downloading the rom is legal.(I think) Search around http://mxemu.com for it.

even if u dumped the game the only way to play it on your gba would be to buy a flash cart and flash it onto that

If by dumper you mean an action replay. A friend of mine was into editing his animal crossing for ds so i thought id be able to try something similar with my gba and fire red. i was kinda hoping itd be as easy as copying and pasting the game save file whenever i wanted to sync the games.

Thread Information