Thread: Be A Virtual Disney Employee

Blog Entries

General games Be A Virtual Disney Employee

To pass the time when your not too busy, some clever people have made Flash Simulations of attractions at Disney such as The Tower of Terror, Space Mountain and Phantom Manor

Check it out Here --> http://sims.themagical.nl/

ok this is off topic butive been psoting for a while now and when i go to forums psp news it wont let me start my own thread hy is that i can only tart news in the sbmit news section is my rankin to low how many times must i post someone plz help

DCEmu Rookie

idk how to help you out Solid, i dont think i can make my own thread either, my rank isn't high enough. If you really want to start making threads related to PSP, i suggest you start posting more often or, even better, go to a max console forum or some other place, i just use this site for NDS news, PSP's are alright, the best thing they have is emus though, but i'm not gonna get into talking about it though.

DCEmu Newbie

Do we get to slap kids like real Disney employees? :rofl:

DCEmu Art Pro

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster View Post
    To pass the time when your not too busy, some clever people have made Flash Simulations of attractions at Disney such as The Tower of Terror, Space Mountain and Phantom Manor

Check it out Here --> http://sims.themagical.nl/

Thats all there is...

And its really bad

Thanks for sharing, wraggster!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidsnake3000 View Post
    ok this is off topic butive been psoting for a while now and when i go to forums psp news it wont let me start my own thread hy is that i can only tart news in the sbmit news section is my rankin to low how many times must i post someone plz help
    Quote Originally Posted by toymin80r View Post
    idk how to help you out Solid, i dont think i can make my own thread either, my rank isn't high enough. If you really want to start making threads related to PSP, i suggest you start posting more often or, even better, go to a max console forum or some other place, i just use this site for NDS news, PSP's are alright, the best thing they have is emus though, but i'm not gonna get into talking about it though.
    Only DCEmu Staff members (Administrators/Moderators/News Staff/Senior Staff) can create threads in the various DCEmu Network News forums. Regular members will have to create threads in The Submit News Forums, so that they will be moved to their appropriate news forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Uberman View Post
    Do we get to slap kids like real Disney employees? :rofl:
    Like that guy with the tigger costume:rofl:

Thread Information