Thread: Thanks Deniska, in7ane

DCEmu Newbie

Thumbs up Thanks Deniska, in7ane

Deniska and in7ane

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the great work you have done on this project.
    I just recently acquired a GPS-290 from Play-Asia and was very excited to get this working. After reading the FAQs and forums and some experimenting I managed to get MapThis! 0497 beta working on my FW 3.10 OE-A PSP. All I can say is "Wow!". This is certainly one of, if not the most useful pieces of homebrew I have on my PSP. Thank you very, very much. I eagerly await any and all updates you may provide.

BTW, just in case people want to know the set up I'm using for 3.10 OE-A (not 3.10 OE-A' just in case it makes a difference) here it is.

MapThis! 0497 beta.
    The PRX's from the green screen download (which ever they are). I just dropped them in the Mapviewer folder. I am not using the Mapviewer% folder at all.

Also, the application works either in the Game folder with kernel set to 3.10 in the recovery menu or
    in the Game310 folder with the kernel set to 1.50 (This is the one I'm using).

Once again, thanks to Deniska and in7ane as well as any and everyone else who has helped make this work.

P.S.- This is my first post here. I hope it's in the right section.

DCEmu Newbie

I agree, this is definitely the best homebrew since devhook and the only homebrew on my PSP. I use MapThis! 0497 beta with PSP-290 on my 3.40OE and it works great.

So Thank you.
    and keep on the good work Deniska and in7ane.

Stick it up to the man!

Thread Information