Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pokedex spinoff

Default pokedex spinoff

someone should make an app that simulates a pokedex with game info such as stats, D/V values, types, movesets, item lists...ect

it'd be quite useful to have for those of us who look up that info online for when were not near an internet connection ^_^

what do people think?

i think it wouldnt be too hard to do just time consuming
    theres so many pokemon it would take so long to have a page on each displkaying all info about them
    itd probably be not worth the time

Heh... I'd started writing one to teach myself XML, but as I mentioned in another thread, the PSP browser doesn't like XML.

If it DID, it would be easy to run off-line as well as online. I want a handy PSP-PokeDex, too! Having it web-based would also open it up to those poor souls who aren't homebrew-capable.

Since I was keeping it to the right aspect, all it has is name, picture, number, Elemental types and how to find them in the Advance/DS generation.

I have most of the info entered already, and if it ends up working on the PSP somehow, I'll probably increase the functionality. I can't program worth a damn, but HTML is my beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by grantlionheart View Post
    i think it wouldnt be too hard to do just time consuming
    theres so many pokemon it would take so long to have a page on each displkaying all info about them
    itd probably be not worth the time
    Not really if you know how to code. Mainly just copy, paste the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesseract View Post
    Heh... I'd started writing one to teach myself XML, but as I mentioned in another thread, the PSP browser doesn't like XML.

If it DID, it would be easy to run off-line as well as online. I want a handy PSP-PokeDex, too! Having it web-based would also open it up to those poor souls who aren't homebrew-capable.

Since I was keeping it to the right aspect, all it has is name, picture, number, Elemental types and how to find them in the Advance/DS generation.

I have most of the info entered already, and if it ends up working on the PSP somehow, I'll probably increase the functionality. I can't program worth a damn, but HTML is my beeyotch.
    IE is, No Good!

use that to port it for the browser on the psp, i may even help you

sounds great, please make it

it would be easy but it would take so much time even if you do copy and past it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information