Thread: Psp Us 1.5

DCEmu Newbie

Default Psp Us 1.5

should I buy a Jap PSP 1.0 or wait for a 1.5 Crack witch will never happen, its a real shame, and people on these fourms sput at people talking about 1.5 crap,
    at good site to look at is http://www.psphacks.net/ under the fourms section, they have the firmware 1.0 Dumped for Download, Sorry Can't give Links Maybe if a Dev gets ahold of the old firmware 1.0 maybe theres a possible crack for 1.5. There must be hope for Homebrew On 1.5

It's not that we don't like to talk about 1.5. It's just that when someone posts the same topic over and over and over, it gets a little annoying.

You should buy a 1.0 if you want to play emulators that are not perfect right this second.....I could totally see you getting a 1.0, and then bitching about the emulators....."how come blah blah emulator wont run blah blah game..."

I can promise you that 1.5 will run homebrew, and when it does, emulation on the PSP will be better. So, just enjoy retail games for a while. If 1.5 doesnt have an exploit by the time SNES reaches full speed, then you can start grumbling (but dont post 15 times about it)

Thread Information