Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing Xandu's Media Player 2 (XMP2)

Quote Originally Posted by dejkirkby View Post
    Having looked at both sites these look really similar, but without a release or source code, youresam hasn't got much in the way of evidence.
    BUT, if Xandu did use the code without creditting youresam, (and I say IF) then that's not cool. Not cool at all!
    Well XMP1 is already available for everybody you can take a look at that, youretard can even take a look and compare his code with mine(if he can actually read though).

XMP2 isn't much of a huge update besides bugfixes and lyric support and iPod graphics.

And about graphics, it's not really hard to do Apple graphics in my opinion..

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by gunntims0103 View Post
    Lets keep it civil in here and not start a conflict, as i liked the way you all at least handled yourselves so far.

my thoughts-

It would indeed be false in my opinion to think that -xandu- stole code because this is a update to his application. Indeed XMP has been out for a while youresam you could easily go check XMP and take a look at the code if you feel so strongly.

Also about Ipodmock youresam have you even put out a release? If you haven't then theres no real reason to get upset. If you did theres still no reason to get upset because theres going to be countless coders who do media player clones and infact some might be identical. The true goal is to get it as close to imitating the theme like Ipod ect.....

Its really nothing to get upset over. Im sure -Xandu- will put a release out soon and clear everything up.

Thank you
    Yes, there is, because he stole an early version of it and I dont want its code being released.

When this thing is released, I'm on to you...

Youresam, you do know that a piece of code can be figured out by someone who knows how to "code". Its just basic problem solving. Your givin a problem in your code or an optimazation that you want to implament into your code. A "coder" will find a way to implament what he wants by using the knowledge of the language and uderstanding how to tactically use the syntax to your advantage. Now on your scrolling code. youresam did you ever think that maybe someone else could figure out how to use it in there application by thinking of coming up with a solution? Even if he did use a scrolling code its something that someone with knowledge of the language could come up with for a project there doing on there own. You can't deem a "fragment" of "code". Your "code". It doesn't make sense.

-back on topic-

Youresam your a nice coder but your ipodmack is simply sloppy look at the font and everything if you want to make a better ipod theme or mock as you say then take your time and code to make it the best you can even though you have much more compadablity like pong and solitare make it much neater so people can download and fool people in their schools or wherever right now as I speak I say xandus ipod theme is the best and every detail is correct with fonts and blue strip

Very Nice!!!!!... I still want to know if theres a music playlist support for it yet. If there is, this homebrew is rockin!!!!!!.

Replying to yoursam... If you got proof that xandu stole your code, thats find with me and all of us, because even if he did stole your code he have the nerve to release his homebrew... Did you ever thought about releasing your ipod mock?????... Nobody think so. Plzzz keep your bad comments to yourself...

Im Still looking forward for this release tho... Hahaha

Ps... If im a coder. I would steal everything off of yall, but im not. So i guess you can consider yourself lucky.

Still Needs playlist EDITOR on the homebrew. Being able to select songs in the order you want. Saving these playlist might also be handy too. Mp3 fast forward+Rewind, wma support, music shuffle, Remote controll Support, And more... Imma think of something tomorrow. I'll Be Back.

If people need help coding playlist for their psp, plzzz consider the ipod, and the windows media player. Should i explain what a playlist is???????? or should i wait until the next release of this???

Plzzz... Add all of these because this homebrew is going to be so cool.

I hope xandu reads this because he can make this homebrew worth the download...

yeh i kno... ive been lookin at this thread for ages....
    cant wait for it to come out....

DCEmu Legend

As much as I'd like playlist support, this media player has my download. I got the first release of XMP and I intend on getting the second.

Looks great Xandu, keep it up. Hopefully you'll get a chance to throw in some WMA support before release?

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

this idiot just triple posted, please ban him!

lilcrazyaznboy that is

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information