Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing Xandu's Media Player 2 (XMP2)

What scrolling code? You mean the iPod scroll wheel?

That's pretty easy, I can explain it all here right now if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by -Xandu- View Post
    Well XMP1 is already available for everybody you can take a look at that, youretard can even take a look and compare his code with mine(if he can actually read though).

XMP2 isn't much of a huge update besides bugfixes and lyric support and iPod graphics.

And about graphics, it's not really hard to do Apple graphics in my opinion..
    Easy Tiger, don't be shooting the messenger. IMO, it is on youresam to PROVE you used "his" code.
    I personally love XMP, it is a great app, and I agree that if you both were coding an iPod lookalike then they will look the same.
    All I was saying was IF you stole his "code" then that wasn't cool.

heyz... i was just wondering....
    i wanna see this media player realli soon....
    wen is it goin to be released....?
    i hope it 2moz along with daedalus r11...
    which is suppose to be released this weekend...
    but anywaiiz... dw lah....
    continue with ur media player.... and make it the best one out there

Quote Originally Posted by dejkirkby View Post
    Easy Tiger, don't be shooting the messenger. IMO, it is on youresam to PROVE you used "his" code.
    I personally love XMP, it is a great app, and I agree that if you both were coding an iPod lookalike then they will look the same.
    All I was saying was IF you stole his "code" then that wasn't cool.
    i agree, XMP is a great app.

@ Yoursam

But really we need to think about this logically.

1 - Yoursam said he has never released it (so im asuming that means not publicly or privately)

So how could he have stolen your code when you never even made it availible to steal?

2 - I know your a proven coder (your more well known at QJ than here) but whos to say ipodmock is even real?

3 - how are you the only coder in the scene that has the talent to code a ipod scrollwheel effect? just to prove how lame that statement was, if you want i will code a ipod scrollwheel effect right now just to prove that was pure bull.

I could turn round and say ive coded this ipod like app for the psp but im not releasing it. who couldn't? I could also then turn around and say "hey you stole my code", even though i only said i made it (no physical proof)

So maybe its time to "put up or shut up" yoursam.

thats my 2 cents on the matter

Zion is totaly correct but please no argue with people this is very good application.

stfu snesrox!!!!, you are not the boss of this site, You cant tell me what i can, and what i cant do. You retard. If i want to post how much comments i want in this site i can. This is a free site, you dumb punk.

I hope they ban you!!!!! for good!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lilcrazyaznboy View Post
    stfu snesrox!!!!, you are not the boss of this site, You cant tell me what i can, and what i cant do. You retard. If i want to post how much comments i want in this site i can. This is a free site, you dumb punk.

I hope they ban you!!!!! for good!!!!!
    Actually you should have gotten a infraction for that triple post. Next time be sure to use the Edit button under your post if you wish to add something right after posting. Also theres no need to be angry or get upset, what you just did is called trolling and will not be acceptable here. Everyone please get along, im growing wiery of calming down such trivial quarrels. Next time infractions will be handed out. Thank you

-back on topic-

dude i like, i love it i want some more of it well i just cant wait soon as i get my 4 gig MS and u release this im all over it like blood on my sword

-Xandu- says that every thing is going along and smooth. All that he has to do is to fix some little bugs and he will release it shortly. R11 and this will be a great week of homebrew for the psp.

PS: @ youresam no offense but u might want to take a look at your so called ipod mock doesn't even look like an ipodmock

This homebrew looks really exciting..

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information