Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing Xandu's Media Player 2 (XMP2)

heyz.. i agree to above....
    ipodmock looked reallii bad...
    its looks reallii rough...
    no offence....
    it seriously doesnt look like an ipod theme
    but anywaiiz...
    cant wait for -xandu's media player- to be released

When is it coming out????

I hope it comes out pretty soon...

Maybe it can be a really good media player homebrew in the future....

I can't wait until it release... I am really really addicted to this homebrew... hehe

Ipod mock looks really crappy. I hope he release it to determine which is better.. i prefer xandu's media player.

yep

Sup aznterz. You c all these low lives disrespecting me becuzz im azn. They want to ban all the azn in here. All i did was wanting to help xandu what should he add in his next release, but instead i end up having bad comments about me. Don't all u people know that if there wasn't no azn people, there would be no psp for all of yall, lol. So show some respect for all the asian community or leave your bad comments to urself, peace.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcrazyaznboy View Post
    Sup aznterz. You c all these low lives disrespecting me becuzz im azn. They want to ban all the azn in here. All i did was wanting to help xandu what should he add in his next release, but instead i end up having bad comments about me. Don't all u people know that if there wasn't no azn people, there would be no psp for all of yall, lol. So show some respect for all the asian community or leave your bad comments to urself, peace.
    It has absolutely NOTHING to do with you being asian, it has to do with you trying to cause arguments and double, triple and not quint-posting. It seems you are TRYING to defy the rules on purpose. This may be allowed at other sites, but it doesn't here.
    I'm sure Xandu appreciates your goodwill, but you are blatantly attempting to restart flames, which can only be bad for XMP2.
    Please grow up.
    And using the race card. NOT COOL!

To djkirby. Grow up!!, you telling me to grow up!!!? It seems to me you need to grow up. You need to face the facts that so what if i tripple or quadruple my comments. Who r u to judge. My comments are reserved for xandu and for my friends that i'm making in here only. And who r u to tell me to play the rules. There are no rules saying what i can and what i cant do, man grow up. pssss anotha azn hater. Grow up!!!!

People, please stop flaming each other, I don't want this turned into something like Zion's threads (no offence).

And lilcrazyaznboy, please stop your multiple posts... It'll be released when it's ready.

Keep it clean people .

sure xandu... lol
    sorri if im being reallii annoying
    but do u hav a release date in mind?

geez..... any more flaming in this thread and il hand out some serious infractions.

ps. lilcrazyaznboy, if you ever post 5 times in a row like that on purpose. Il ban you!

-back on topic-

alrighty then guntims0103!!!!.. I guess it was a little my fault, i apologize hehe.......

Anywayz back to the topic...

So xandu, hows the media player???... Is it turning out great???.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information