Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: PSPE the PSP Homebrew Emulator Guide

anyone know where i can find an n64 emu and also does anyone know what i can still run on 2.5 firm?

Stop bringing up dead topics.
    Daedulus is the best N64 emulator out there right now, but it's far from being done.

Default where do i place smd emulators

i need help placeing smd emulators i used the pspe.exe file to place them in but the psp takesem as coruped data can some one help me

Quote Originally Posted by Gent
    I thought you might like this Wragg to offer a Customised PSPE Menu Background for your Members. See what one you like maybe the both? all they would need to do is download the zips from Emu Page and to backup the old and replace with what one that wanted in its place.
    but where can i put smd emulators i created the pspe.exe that you mentioned but when i put emulators it takes it a croupted data how can i fix that

DCEmu Newbie

i am thoroughly disapointed

i do not own a PSP. that is because i dont like any of the games for it. except for one. there is one game that i think is actually worth owning. and by worth owning i mean: SWEET JESUS THIS GAMES ABSOLUTE GREATNESS CANNOT BE COMPARED TO ANYTHING ELSE IN EXISTANCE. MOTHER OF GOD I NEED TO PLAY THIS! That game is Loco Roco.

I was looking at the gameplay videos at gamespot.com when i noticed that there was a demo available. http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/l...48757&mode=top so i downloaded it for the hell of it. Who knows - maybe one of my friends could bring their PSP over and play it.

since i just downloaded a PSP demo - i thought id try and see if i could find an emulator to run it. i was lucky enough to stumble upon this site. so i read the installation tutorial and downed the files. after following the instructions and running the pspe.exe - this appeared

the sight filled me with excitement and i gleefully pressed the Enter key. nothing happened. id say just about all the warm fuzzies within me died that molment.

Im sure the guys coding and programing the PSPE already have their own motivation for making their product more functional and support something other than homebrew files... but ...if you could just only bring me my Loco Roco... it would fill me with more joy than Gir from Invader Zim when he fires a sandwitch from his head at Dib's face...

...PS - anyone else able to get it working/know another way to do it?

im the new kid on the block. Just managed 2 downgrade to v.1.5, but unsure how 2 put games onto mem.stick. Any help?

DCEmu Coder

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17616

That's not quite the right place (topic) to ask though...

This emu is dead as far as i know...... shouldnt the thread it be removed now?

Edit : I un-sticky'd it, if any one disagrees please tell me

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information