Thread: Silver or Platnium XMB Icons?

Default Silver or Platnium XMB Icons?

Hey was there a custom theme or a plug-in (I have 3.40 OE-A) that lets you get rid of the orignial (white I would say?) icons in your XMB and have silve or platnium colored icons? I'm not into the whole changing the icons and stuff with the flash but I would like to have the icons silver so it matches my Platnium XCM faceplate. Anyway I thought I saw some a little while back but after some searching I couldn't find any. So if someone could provide a link to that thread or maybe just point me in the right direction, because I couldn't find em. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Bump, someone please answer.

Blog Entries

you dont need a plugin. just download the icons you want for 3.40 and flash them.

Yeah I know but I need a link I can't find them, anyone know where I can find the silve icons?

Yeah, or check out the psp-hacks forum, there quite good for XMB icons there

I will take a look for you now.
    PSN (PS3/PS4/Vita)/NintendoID - Triv1umx
    Steam - Rjinswand
    Runescape - Rjinswand

Those are nice and I already went there, I just want silver/platnium original glossy ones. I like the other glossy original ones and I want platnium glossy ones to match my faceplate. Please if you could make these for me I would greatly appreciate it, thanks in advance if you make these.

Thread Information