Thread: Will C&C3 come to PS3 and Wii?

Blog Entries

General games Will C&C3 come to PS3 and Wii?

PC gamers have been hammering it for weeks but on Friday Xbox 360 owners will finally get their grubby mitts on EA's third, long-awaited Command & Conquer installment.

If EA chatter is anything to go by Xbox 360 might not be the end of C&C3's console campaign either: "We haven't officially confirmed anything, but I don't see why it's not feasible," Senior Producer Mike Glosecki said of a PS3 version, in an interview with Gameplayer. "The controls are practically the same."

Although trickier, a Wii version with motion controls obviously brings up a lot more exciting possibilities for the RTS legend - and it looks like EA is pondering as well. "There isn't as much under the hood," says Glosecki, "so it obviously won't look as good. But as far as control goes, I don't see why it can't be done."
    :
    As for the future of the 360 version, Glosecki promises new multiplayer maps on Xbox Live Markeplace "over the coming months".

via cvg

DCEmu Legend

Although trickier, a Wii version with motion controls obviously brings up a lot more exciting possibilities for the RTS legend - and it looks like EA is pondering as well. "There isn't as much under the hood," says Glosecki, "so it obviously won't look as good. But as far as control goes, I don't see why it can't be done."
    The motion sensing will only make for a 'more natural' control experience, but considering how the Wii-mote works, it will probably be more frustrating than exciting.

And considering how the game looks on the PC, I cannot imagine it coming to the Wii... In all seriousness, what would be the point? The designers would have to make the game take a step or two backwards...

So much for 'next-gen'.

wow this would b well cool if it did ... more units nd less lag

PS3 User

Most "rumours" end up happening, so I guess it probably will.

i might get a mouse if it does come 2 PS3 ... by dat time i will ave a headset hopfully :P

Thread Information