Thread: PCEP v0.42 PC Engine Emulator for PSP

Blog Entries

Default PCEP v0.42 PC Engine Emulator for PSP

Kamisama has once again updated his PC Engine Emulator for the PSP, heres whats new via translation:

<BLOCKQUOTE>Picture enlargement Was compressed with the ZIP the wallpaper reading which It meaning that file name of state saving is a bug case note </BLOCKQUOTE>

Basically a bug fix version

Thanks to Kamisama and the PSP Wiki team for this release, download here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/pcep.shtml

This emulator is now awsome!! Fullscreen support!!

R Type, Aero Blasters, Dead Moon, Galaga 90, Side Arms to name just a few play even better now!! Is it just me or playing these games on a psp just seems to make them better some how.

I wonder if they are going to have cd and super graphx support in the near future..

DCEmu Regular

i wonder if they shoud share some of their code with quzar. or did i just screw up terribly for saying that? due to the fact that PSP source may not have any use in a Dreamcast emu. just curious.

Well quzar ported over hugo, so I doubt if he could use their code unless he had zeograds permission. *shrugs* Then again what do I know?

DCEmu Regular

i havent a clue myself.

But seeing how hugo is open source anyone can port it over to the psp with zeograds permission.

DCEmu Regular

i was suggesting the psp guy, Kamisama's code might help quzar. if he thinks it might. i know nothing about code, and this is just hot air. sry.

Thread Information