Thread: Google Chrome 29 Is Out: Omnibox Suggestions, Profile Resetting

Blog Entries

Default Google Chrome 29 Is Out: Omnibox Suggestions, Profile Resetting

Google today released Chrome version 29 for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android. The new version features improved Omnibox suggestions, profile resetting, as well as new apps and extensions APIs. The biggest change is undoubtedly around how Omnibox suggestions work on the desktop. When the feature arrived in the beta channel, Google said that the improvements were 'based on the recency of websites visited, so you’ll get more contextually relevant suggestions at the right time. ... Chrome 29 for Android meanwhile has received WebRTC support, which enables real-time communication (such as videoconferencing) in the browser without installing any plugins."

http://tech.slashdot.org/story/13/08...file-resetting

Well as this post is too old and there is useless to post it here but as you are an old member of this board I think you will visit this post and reply to my post, few days ago I tried to visit this site (https://gbapps.net/) via chrome browser but I got privacy issue from Chrome, but when i visit this site from mobile chrome browser there is no error in it also it's a ssl certificate site if you are able to visit it then please let me know what is the issue in Chrome browser which doesn't allow me to visit this site.
    Last edited by billyjhnson; October 14th, 2021 at 09:17. Reason: Checking the spell

Well, since this post is very old and there is no point in posting it here, but since you are a former member of this forum I think you will visit this post and reply to my post, a few days ago I tried to visit this site Via Chrome browser with internet, but I have Chrome privacy issue, but when I visit this site from Chrome mobile browser, there is no error, it is also ssl certificate site if you can visit it. Then let me know what is the problem with chrome browser not allowing me to visit this site.

Thread Information