Thread: Any ideas for a Neo Geo Pocket Color Emulator?

Lightbulb Any ideas for a Neo Geo Pocket Color Emulator?

Hey Zx i love your work on all the emulators and apps that you've converted for the PSP and i was wondering if you ever had the thought of making a perfect NGPC emu for the PSP? Its just that the ones out there currently are either slow or dont play most games or that you cant save and such. Is there a chance that you'll give this baby a try? I have a NGPC but i dont [ever] use batteries anymore so its kinda hard to use it, plus i have all my gaming needs on my PSP so adding a perfect working NGPC to the list would just make me happier. I hope you dont get mad, its not like im telling you to do it, just a suggestion for your nect project maybe?Thanx alot and keep up the great work on the PSP homebrew scene.:thumbup:

I have already many project in my to-do list. This kind of emulator seems to be very hard to port, and far from fullspeed. I've already so many other projects in standby, but i can add it at the end of my list, who knows.
    here is my blog !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoks rule
    The more you fail, the more you have a chance that it will work in the end.

Ok thanx and i understand you're a busy coder/dev so dont worry about it. It was just a suggestion.Thanx for the reply anyways and keep stuff coming!

DCEmu Newbie

Default Here

This emulator works great for me...

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=25813

:thumbup:

Thread Information