23. This poll is closed
  • REZ

16 69.57%
  • Crazy Taxi

7 30.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REZ vs Crazy Taxi

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

i likr cazy taxi, but REZ is the best game ever in my book!

Rez all the way!

Rez - I finally brought my DC because of it. It was the last thing missing to convince me that I need to buy a DC asap

I do hear alot of people talking about rez and i do hear alot of people bashing the game. Myself though i never played Rez. I do have Crazy Taxi and found that game to be quite amazing and a very good Arcade perfect port. But i am going to be left out on this one cause i do not own Rez .

Eric

Arrow Fear is da mind killer

If you like Panzer Dragoon and if you like music and if you like digital arts - this one is for you.

The PAL or Japanese DC versions are very expensive now I think and there's no North American release - only Sega, MS and Sony know why.
    If you also do own a PS2 you really should grab that version cause it'd be cheaper. Though it's a 1:1 port, it's not exactly the same to play it on a PS2 but better than nothing.

Yeah i know what you mean. DC is better less irritation to the eyes like PS2 cause PS2 tries to push so much. Yeah its only available in Japan but just looking at Gamespot there was a response from Sega that it would be released for Europe although this was alongtime ago i have no clue if it was.

I think they're pretty much the same - 1:1, both run in 60Hz mode and 60fps. It's just not the same playing a Dreamcast game on a PS2

PS - It's been released for DC here in Europe, same as Headhunter and Shenmue2 and a bunch of other games. I know it for sure as I do have the European PAL release of REZ.
    When I wrote "PAL or Japanese DC version" I meant "European or Japanese".

There must have been some contract with Sony and/or MS that Sega didn't release those games for DC in North America.
    Though the DC was extremly successful here in Europe with 1 Million units sold after one year on the market, the DC was even much more successful in NA.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

i got my REZ (pal) for £6 on ebay! only a couple of months ago... but it was a promotional version (for the game stores) but it is a full version game so i'm happy

naturally Rez, especially at night :>

btw. very strange confrontation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information