Thread: USB Connector to SoftAP

DCEmu Newbie

Exclamation USB Connector to SoftAP

Ok, so I'm using the tutorial at http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/390312, but I haven't got far... I've downloaded the .rar file at the beginning, but how do I install the drivers for the USB connector? (I.e. where do I put the files? I don't think I can actually run any of them to just install them...)

I really want to get this done, so homebrew can connect to WiFi... I'd really appreciate any help.

http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?t=10320 should help you out a bit with the installation.

install the usb connector using the modded drivers instead of the nintendo drivers.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kcajblue View Post
    install the usb connector using the modded drivers instead of the nintendo drivers.
    So it doesn't matter where I put them? So I just put them somewhere, then uninstall the Nintendo drivers, plug in the USB Connector and manually select what driver to use? If that's right, which one do I choose? There are 5 files in the Drivers folder on the .rar file...

Edit: When I choose to manually select which driver to use, what kind of device do I select, or does it matter? Also, when I try to replace the Asus EXEs with the ones in the .rar file, it won't let me replace Center.exe.

Wow, I'm really not good at this. xD

DCEmu Newbie

Ok, I've followed the tutorial and everything but it still won't connect... I assume that's because the 54g Auto setting won't change to 802.11b only? How do I get it to change? Every time I hit Apply it just changes back...

Thread Information