Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NEOGEO CD v0.01 Emu for PSP

{text removed}

DCEmu Newbie

hi!

I have the 512k bios and i put all the files on my PSP in "I:\PSP\GAME\NeoCD". I have the EBOOT.PBP, loading, startup, and NeoCD.bin in that folder. When I start it it starts to load and gets to the loading screen but after about 5 secends of staying on the loading screen it quits and goes back to the main PSP menu and doesnt give me any errors. Please help...

Regards!

DCEmu Newbie

I'm having trouble. I think the problem is with the game zipfile. I am supposed to extract all of the files from the image and insert them into neocd.zip? is that it? Do I need to do anything with the mp3s? The games I have are all isos with mp3s (which arent in the isos).

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by galactic
    When I start it it starts to load and gets to the loading screen but after about 5 secends of staying on the loading screen it quits and goes back to the main PSP menu and doesnt give me any errors.
    It'll do that if there's no NEOCD.ZIP file. You have the bios and the EBOOT, but do you have a NEOCD.ZIP (ie. game rom) in there as well?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fantoboy
    I am supposed to extract all of the files from the image and insert them into neocd.zip? is that it?
    Yes, that's it. Extract all the files in the ISO, zip them up as NEOCD.ZIP. Ignore the MP3s. Put the NEOCD.ZIP in the same folder as the EBOOT.

DCEmu Newbie

I get to the load screen then back to psp menu also. I have zipped the iso contents and put them in the right folder. Nothing. I have the 512 bios. All like this.

STARTUP.BIN
    NEOCD.ZIP
    NEOCD.BIN
    EBOOT.PBP

DCEmu Newbie

Works perfectly for me under v1.00.
    In the folder named NEOCD I have these five files:
    EBOOT.PBP
    STARTUP.BIN
    loading.bmp
    NEOCD.BIN (512K bios)
    NEOCD.ZIP (Zipped ISO content)

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah. I have 1.5 so maybe Ive done something wrong on the first mem card. I dont think so. It loads up the starting image of the emu and then trys to access the mem card. Then goes back to the Psp.

Quote Originally Posted by consoul
    Works perfectly for me under v1.00.
    In the folder named NEOCD I have these five files:
    EBOOT.PBP
    STARTUP.BIN
    loading.bmp
    NEOCD.BIN (512K bios)
    NEOCD.ZIP (Zipped ISO content)
    hmmm. does this thing work with any ISO or just psps or ps2? and after i extract an ISO file how do i turn it into a zip file again? and the bios i download isn't named neocd.bin when i download it. is that normal? so if i have more then 1 games in there do i name them all NEOCDPSP.ZIP or add somthing else to it? i have a 1.5 psp. it would be nice for an answer. please im me on msn or yahoo because i dont now how to refind this furoms after leaving them. [email protected], [email protected]. anyone please. and i've tried to run an emulator but it comes up as that the NEOCD.BIN is not present even dul its in there. i dont get it. thank you. and it would really be nice. i'm a quick learner. i wont take much of anyone's time. lol

DCEmu Newbie

Question

Quote Originally Posted by layeibrahim
    hmmm. does this thing work with any ISO or just psps or ps2? and after i extract an ISO file how do i turn it into a zip file again? and the bios i download isn't named neocd.bin when i download it. is that normal? so if i have more then 1 games in there do i name them all NEOCDPSP.ZIP or add somthing else to it? i have a 1.5 psp. it would be nice for an answer. please im me on msn or yahoo because i dont now how to refind this furoms after leaving them. [email protected], [email protected]. anyone please. and i've tried to run an emulator but it comes up as that the NEOCD.BIN is not present even dul its in there. i dont get it. thank you. and it would really be nice. i'm a quick learner. i wont take much of anyone's time. lol

I am experiencing a similar case out here. I have got the BIOS & it is able to start but it juz hangs at the loading page. However, the directional pad and music is working. I have unzip the game & created a folder for the mp3 files.

K:\PSP\GAME\neocdpsp\Metal Slug
    K:\PSP\GAME\neocdpsp\Metal Slug\Neocd.mp3

After "starting" the game after trying the start button, a blank screen is shown but i can hear the game going on and able to play. Pls help.

Emu : NeoCD Ver. 0.5
    Files : EBOOT.PBP
    loading.bmp
    neocdpsp.ini
    startup.bin
    NeoCD.bin

Kindly drop me a mail or msg in msn @ [email protected]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information