Thread: Paper Mario Shuffles to VC?

Default Paper Mario Shuffles to VC?

via IGN,

According to hints in the latest issue of Nintendo Power, Super Paper Mario is no longer the only way to get your fill of Mario's paper-thin RPG antics on the Wii. That's right, the N64 hit, Paper Mario, may be getting the Virtual Console treatment sometime in the near future.

The official Nintendo mag had a brief preview of the N64 classic in the Wii Channels section of its July issue. The magazine listed the game as its 'top pick' among upcoming Virtual Console games, hinting at its impending release. No specific details were given regarding whether or not we can actually expect this game to come any time soon. We're pretty sure that we will see the title hit Nintendo's service sometime in the near future, as Nintendo is likely to try and ride the wave of accolades and positive press that Super Paper Mario is enjoying right now on the Wii, but nothing is set in stone at this point.

We've always been huge fans of Mario's flattened out adventures, so this comes as pretty great news to us. We'll keep you posted as any firm details surface.

Awesome news for Wii VC.

the wii vc needs more n64 games

Paper Mario for the N64 is my favorite game of all time, and I have been waiting for it to come out on VC since I bought my Wii back in December. This is awesome news

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

Yeah. The vc is lacking in n64 games. But its good to hear paper mario is gonna be on it.

Thread Information