Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSP: Sketch's 'World of PSP-Craft: Warlock Edition v.82 for 3.40 OE-A'

Default PSP: Sketch's 'World of PSP-Craft: Warlock Edition v.82 for 3.40 OE-A'

For Firmware 3.40 OE-A
    Instead of re-writing what I put in the readme, I'm just gonna copy and paste! As taken from the readme:

Everything you see was ripped myself using World of Warcraft, WoW Model Viewer (version 0.5.08), and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7! I also used FontHacker PSP 0.93 to create the font used (Morpheus is the name given it, apparently) that is a rip from the World of Warcraft font used in the in-game mail system. The only thing not 100% original is the intro (graphic is mine) which I took from the WiiToo PSP theme (and it is unfortunately uncredited there as well, so I'm unsure who to credit for it).

I started this theme as more of an experiment on if I could actually do it or not. I was rather happy with the results, and this all came about after about 3 days of experimentation (a few hours here and there a day). I wanted a custom WoW Gameboot, but I'll do something later for that, right now I wanted the theme out there. It was a labor of love, really, and I found I really enjoyed doing it. So yes, other themes will come in time

(And yes, the theme looks 100% better on the PSP...the plugin I use for screenshots really washes it out)

I really want a 100% customized PSP experience, with the text, sounds, gameboot, and opening/background all original and created specifically for this project, or ripped directly from World of Warcraft. Then, once it's totally done, I'd like to go on and do a theme for each class, and release an 'Ultimate' WoW pack. But that's a ways off, since I am JUST learning how to do as much as I have.

NOTE: This, like anything else that deals with flash0 has the potential to BRICK your PSP! I am not responsible for any damaged caused directly, or indirectly from the use of this theme.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

lol I reconize the red skull form Warcraft 3 :P, I hate WoW personally, but very good job non the less

Well done! :thumbup:

good job

nice job, though if i used this i might have a hard time finding things.

DCEmu Pro

Since this is the same as this, I've already got it and will post what I said earlier:

Alright, this looks great! Thanks!
    I have to say, I'm not a fan of Warcraft (doesn't mean I don't like it), but I love this theme just by the screenshots. The opening intro of the PSP is neat. World of PSPcraft, I think it was. And I like all the custom texts. One thing that would be great is game icons, you know in the game menu, before the actual game icons show up.

Overall, I think this theme is great, especially for people who like Warcraft. Also, it's great that it's complete with icons and everything.

Thanks once again, and good luck with future projects.

Buddy4point0, personally I'm so used to the XMB that I know where to find all things. It's not hard to find things.

I hope someone releases a Final Fantasy VII theme like that one, or MGS, or one about Pirates of the Caribbean

Awesome! I made the front page news! =D

Anyway, I'm probably going to work on another class next, finalize this one (or maybe just keep it as is...it's pretty much done save a few tweaks), or do a MegaMan theme...

And yeah...I'm used to where everything is, so it's not hard for me to find things either...I thought different names would be kinda cool

i wanna put this theme on my psp, i'm sort of just discovering themes, never tried anything of it earlier... but is there a way i can get this theme on my psp?

hey to all , i'm new in this forum so i wanna ask u all to help me .What the best pmp for my old fat psp type which firmware is m-33 ver 9? Please reply soon ok thank

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information