Thread: Ico Applicator v2

Blog Entries

psp Ico Applicator v2

Updated release, news from pspgen

french to english translation:

A new version of this homebrew coded by Jojodu0010 and with graphics of Marc6310 has just been born.

This small program simplifies to the maximum handling necessary to modify the icon posted by Windows at the time of the connection of the PSP to the PC. Thus, instead of posting this horrible and monotonous icon “Removable disk”, you will be able to assign to each one of your Memory Sticks pretty an icon personalized. Note well that this program does not touch of anything with the flash of your PSP but written simply over the ms. What is nine doctor? Better management of the RAM Addition of the logo of our TEAM Addition of 11 additional icons You can remove the icon and return to your good old man removable disk You choose now the name of your reader who was called automatically “My PSP” in the first version Almost more spelling mistakes in the homebrew

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

I tried it, don't know if it works yet though. (Linux) Looks like it could be pretty cool though, a way to show off to your friends.

very nice, im upgradeing te version i have to it right now

Thread Information