Thread: Simply Skin v1.0a

Blog Entries

NDS Simply Skin v1.0a

Jdbye has released a skin creator for M3 Simply/R4DS Flash Carts:

It doesn't have that many features yet, but I'm open for suggestions! Currently it can create all 4 skin .bmp files and a customized theme.ini. It will create icons.bmp from a background image and three 72x72 images, so you don't have to worry about putting them in an icons.bmp, aligning them correctly, etc.
    Background images are resized automatically (may not look that great, but probably better than if you had resized them using MS Paint). If you don't want this, just provide a 256x192 image. The 72x72 images will be transparent, using the color of the bottom left pixel in the image as transparent color. So, if you fill the transparent parts with a rarely used color, like magenta, it will show up transparent on the picture.

There is currently no way of creating project files for modifying later, but it's possible to open an existing theme.ini. The program will also show a preview of the skin so you know exactly how it will look before you put it on your MicroSD. It will also save a screenshot of how the skin will look on a R4.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

you should have an update feature and the preview should have a DS around it. other than that its good keep up the good work

DCEmu Newbie

The rar is broken =(

DCEmu Newbie

how do I get it on my ds?

DCEmu Newbie

good job,thanks

Thread Information