Thread: DS Lite Web Browser + A pokemon questions

Default DS Lite Web Browser + A pokemon questions

So, I heard that Nintendo is releasing DS Lite web browser 34.99, a cartridge not a download will be out monday or tuesday. It will be another opera browser like the wii's built in browser.

Also, I was thinking about getting Pokemon, I know it's really popular so there will be a lot of players, but

1) I don't know which to get, which is better Pearl/Diamond

2) The only PM game i ever played was Pokemon Battle Stadium, I liked it but, I'm just wondering is pokemon these days just a kiddy game or is it going to be actually somewhat fun for a 26 year old male?

I do enjoy rpg's, trading card games, and mmo's, and for the most part fps's. I'm just wondering is this game cool/fun or is it just Reading Rabbit?

I totally enjoy Yu Gi Oh too, even though that's really a kid's game I guess, I have the championship 2007 for my DS Lite.

well i think pokemon is still a bit on the kids side but it is a lot of fun to play and will last you quite some time so it doesnt matter what age you are.

I have diamond myself but it doesnt matter which one you get. IF you have a friend that has a certain version, try and get the different one so you can trade pokemon that are not on each of the versions

Banned

i say go for it, ihave been playing pokemon since i was 5. Now i'm 16 and im still laying pokemon and problely will continue until i'm 33
    (or my girl says so:rofl: )

DCEmu Newbie

Dunno about Pokemon, but I actually picked up the Opera Browser this weekend. Good stuff too.

I wrote a full review of it here:
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...643#post451643

DCEmu Newbie

1) It doesn't really matter. You can always trade for pokemon that your version doesn't have.

2) I never really looked at pokemon as extremely kiddy. Yeah, they have cutesy graphics, but there is a solid RPG behind the cuteness. Plus if you're serious about raising pokemon...hoo boy..that's another matter entirely.

But yeah, I'm 25 and still catching pokemon. All of my friends are too.

Thread Information