Thread: play games in 3.4 OE-A

DCEmu Newbie

Default play games in 3.4 OE-A

Hi. I'm fairly new to homebrew and i just upgraded my psp to 3.4 OE-A. I can play a lot of games but certain ones just show a black screen and then it shuts off. I see that people have been playing them and wondering how they did it.

The games I can't play are Dragon Ball z: Shin budokai and pirates of the carribean can some one help me?

Thanks,

Try disabling no-umd.

DCEmu Newbie

Yes.. I tried that but, it did the same thing. :<

I also tried switching the versions (i.e. 3.4 and 1.5) in the recovery manager but no luck

DCEmu Newbie

I also noticed that some games when i put them on the memory stick and i get out of usb mode to look at all the games i have on the memory stick, it will just hang there and finally shut the psp down. I take the last game i put on, then its fine.. So i'm not sure why certain games will cause the game listing not to come up. weird. Is there something special i need to do with the iso's I get besides put them in the iso folder?

Some games i see the word (untouched) next to them. Anyone know what that means?

Be easy on me I am a newb when it comes to the psp homebrew stuff..

I have the same issue with "some" homebrew but not all. It gives the black screen then shuts off and turning back on does nothing until I boot into recovery mode.

In recovery mode go to advanced -> advanced configuration ->and disable all 3 options. May help. Helped me getting some pesky iso/cso images running

Thread Information