Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zelda OoT Completed on Daedalus!

Default Zelda OoT Completed on Daedalus!

With the use of Daedalus R9 & R11, Hald & I have managed to complete Zelda Ocarina of Time! We got all the way to Gannon's Castle. With a glitch we used, allowed us to skip the Barrier into Gannon's Tower.
    The reason we used both R9 and R11 is because the game freezes inside temples unless we have dynarec off. Certain temples froze on R11 even with dynarec off, which is y we used R9 (seems to be more stable, sometimes needs dynarec switched off as well) in other words, the game goes super slow but we are sharing all our hard work with you guys on DCEMU! :thumbup:

umm.. i everything is pretty much said
    Most Credit goes to Hald for going through most of the temples/dungons. (i only beat the shadow & spirit temple)
    so yea here are the save files, Enjoy:thumbup:

USE DAEDALUS R11 AND LEAVE DYNAREC ON
    u should be able to fight gannondorf that way, if not. turn off dynarec

BTW, you will only be able to fight gannondorf once if u save after.

Make sure the save is the same name as your zelda rom (Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time v1.0.z64 & Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.sra & Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.mpk)

Sorry if all this is really confusing

did you skip the fire and water temple using that other glitch or is it 100% complete?

hehe well done! i was gonna try that myself but without it running smoothly it would have annoyed me too much

also thanx for the save

no prob guys. and no i didnt skip the fire or water temple all temples are 100% complete! there are a few items that we didnt get like ice arrows or farrors wind for example just to let u guys know. let me know wut u guys think about the save

nice save you should have done the 5th and 6th bottle glitch then you might not have died 8 times lol

how did you do it without ice arrows? ohh wait am i thinkin of majoras mask where u have to get the ice arrows?

lol, yea i forgot about the bottle glitch which i couldve used with the claimcheck from the biggoron sword
    i dont even remember dying though. im not sure maybe i died at the spirit temple somewhere. im not sure

and the double defense early glitch and you could have finished the 1st 3 temples so quick with the early hover boots glitch

DCEmu Newbie

Hello its me Hald, the other Save file creator ^^, well i remember i died sometimes, but hey i played all (not Shadow and Spirit) temples and things with dynarec off, isnt that enough pain in the ass?:P

EDIT: the water temple was a bitch with all the major laggs

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information