Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DSiP - VoIP for Nintendo DS - Test Release

google talk?
    or no.

just wondering.

[Matt]

DCEmu Newbie

well I have svsip and quite frankly it works well but every songle server I go on wether it be internetcalls voipbuster and things like that I only get three trail calls and thats it I want a server that can give unlimted calls to certain places all place if they can dose any one a server please

DCEmu Newbie

What happened with this homebrew? It was impossible to run in nintendo DS? It's impossible now too with the new features of nintendo DSi?

Thanks very much

DCEmu Newbie

does ds homebew application works on dsi ?

This is what I got so far.

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster View Post
    JSR has posted a Test release of his Residential VoIP Service app for the Nintendo DS, basically use your Nintendo DS as a Phone:

Heres the release info:

Hello all,
    Today I have something to ask you. As it seems difficult for people to share their Residential Voip account, I decided to code a little app out of my windows version of DSiP to report the compatibility with various VOIP Servers. There is a configuration file (dsip-config.cfg) where you write 4 parameters about your SIP Account. Here is an exemple (this is not a working account):

SERVER="sip.dns-hosting.info"
    USER="2233445566"
    PASSWORD="12345"
    DOMAIN="sip2sip.info"

Then launch the program and when prompted, enter the telephone number of the phone you want to call.

Please report what the program print on screen in the comments of this post. If you don't pass the "2 - Registered" stage, think twice (and even more) before reporting something. Also, if you can report what is your LAN (behind a router,firewall or not...), it would help me also. Please note that this version rely on DNS Resolving so it doesn't work with IP Address (for the moment).

Thank you !

I have to do some other important things like writing a report for university so during the next two weeks i will spend less time on coding. But don't worry, what I need to do for DSiP doesn't require a lot of time, i'm lucky . By the way, my code looks 100% clean now. I'm happy with the result because now everything is ready for a quick implementation of external module. I would like to thank a lot the first donator : Excession for his trust and his encouraging mail. Thanks

Bye all !

DIGG THIS

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

This actually works...Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by JohnMilisitz; November 15th, 2010 at 19:49. Reason: update

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information