Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: M3 DS Simply on Sale!

Blog Entries

NDS M3 DS Simply on Sale!

News from Divineo USA

$5 Rebate on the M3 DS Simply all June long.

M3 DS Simply is a slot 1 device (no passcard required) from the famous producer M3 Adapter.

It uses Micro SD card for cheap and high capacity while fitting nicely in your DS/DS Lite. Its low price and strong built offers a great value!

Offer ends June 30th 2007

I like that a 1gb memory card for this costs only $6.59: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...d_i=B000MWQI3Y

But I don't like that only 0.0000000001% of homebrew apps will work on it.

DCEmu Newbie

I use an R4, which is effectively a M3 Simply clone, and I've had no problems running homebrew on it. Maybe 3 much older homebrews failed(those created before Slot1 cards).

just get a DLDI patcher and patch the nds file. I can currently read comics, slay wolves and look at the stars with my DS thanks to my R4. And if it works for R4, it works for M3(hell, the patch is usually called 'DLDI for M3 Simply/R4DS')

DCEmu Newbie

WTF are you talking about, taco111? I run tons of homebrew apps and games on my M3 Simply. In fact, over 90% of my DS usage is homebrew apps. I rarely play games on the thing.

Im getting pretty sick on my damn Supercard.

Im thinking I might sell it and buy this instead.

DCEmu Newbie

I have the M3 Simply & my friend at work has the R4. They run pretty much anything, but the R4 does seem to get updated more.

DCEmu Legend

This is good news. Does anyone have any experience shopping with Divineo? Are they a reliable place to get this from?

I thought I remember hearing some bad stuff about Divineo in the past.

I got one from a friend when I was on the US and it runs most of my homebrew perfectly. I was going to buy one from Divineo for my lil bro but they charged too much on shipping it to Puerto Rico .

i just got my m3ds simply today and it works great... i love this thing

Quote Originally Posted by zeritooverride View Post
    I got one from a friend when I was on the US and it runs most of my homebrew perfectly. I was going to buy one from Divineo for my lil bro but they charged too much on shipping it to Puerto Rico .
    I agree.

it's cool that it's on sale for $5 less than most places, but the cheapest shipping option to the U.S. was about $17 dollars, which more than eats up any rebate they might offer.

I ordered mine from another place and while the M3 Simply itself was 44.95, shipping was 1/3 of what Divineo wanted to charge me so it still ends up being cheaper elsewhere.

if you live somewhere else besides the states (or the western hemishere?) shipping MIGHT be cheaper for you, but don't count on it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information