Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cory Barlog on God of War PSP news

psp Cory Barlog on God of War PSP news

News via corybarlog

Here's what Cory had to say-

"now I am just going lament a little about how sad it is to see him, and several others move on from Sony to bigger and better things…like Spongebob Squarepants. Just kidding…I don’t think anyone is going on to work on Spongebob. But alas they are indeed leaving, and that fills my heart with sadness. I know that each of them are going on to work on something great, and I am happy for that. I just wish they weren’t breaking up the band. So to all of the extremely talented peeps who helped make God of War 1 and God of War 2 the best that it could be…you will be missed.

On a much more upbeat note, things are progressing forward quite nicely with the new project. We have finished the story and gameplay outline as well as the rough level design overview. That is a huge freaking relief to have that all worked out…though now is the time everyone will tell me we don’t have the time or the manpower to finish it. But that is how it usually is in the beginning…a long negotiation of figuring out what the game is an how it could possibly get done.

I also got to see some cool mechanics that have been in the prototype pipe for the last few weeks. Always good to see things that you can actually play with this early on.

The PSP game is moving along nicely as well. I am going to be playing through the latest build tomorrow to check out all the new stuff.

As for that CVG rumor…I would have to say that there isn’t much truth to any of that…that is really the first I have heard of that. If we do get started on a GOW for PS3 you can be sure I will be screaming about it from the mountain tops the first chance I am allowed. Until then…I am plugging away on my RPG opus ‘A Family Ties game’. It is going to be so freaking awesome…awesome to a level that will actually transcend awesome and become something entirely different… freakin LA LAWsome!
    ok...I am tired from a wicked bout of insomnia last night so I am going to end this now."

Feedback via comment

yea no with GoW for the psp moiving along really nicly i hope the demo for it comes in the mail soon. ive been waiting like super long for it.

It's gonna be the $#!t! I know...and for that news...woah,what the ehf is "A Family Ties Game"? Lol,this is the first time I heard of it.

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by buildit92 View Post
    yea no with GoW for the psp moiving along really nicly i hope the demo for it comes in the mail soon. ive been waiting like super long for it.
    The demo is expected to be shipped in September.

DCEmu Rookie

So do we get to play as Alex P. Keaton or Mallory in that Family Ties game?

Quote Originally Posted by jamotto View Post
    The demo is expected to be shipped in September.
    yup
    got the email yesterday

dam. i cant wait for it to come.

i cant wait for goW! the demo better come soon!

never played god of war hopefully from what of heared this should live up to my expectations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information