Thread: why doesnt bioware make some games

DCEmu Newbie

Default why doesnt bioware make some games

for the psp? or port some of their rpg classics like ciewind dale? If theyre making dungeon and dragon tactics why not make some of those games with the much better and classical combat system isntead of turn based?

Quote Originally Posted by Strangler View Post
    for the psp? or port some of their rpg classics like ciewind dale? If theyre making dungeon and dragon tactics why not make some of those games with the much better and classical combat system isntead of turn based?
    Registered to answer this. They are working on a DS title at the moment. They might work on a PSP title eventually, I guess, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Every PC's port to console were big disappointment. Games like baldurs gate for xbox/ps2 became bashing / arcade.. no-brainer. I hated that turnover. I wouldn't ask to much from them on the console/handled department. The bioware team working on PC stuff do the job right. At least

Quote Originally Posted by Balthasar00 View Post
    Every PC's port to console were big disappointment.
    Morrowind?
    Games like baldurs gate for xbox/ps2 became bashing / arcade.. no-brainer.
    Is this a fault of the game designer (not Bio) or of consoles? I would say it is the designers.
    I wouldn't ask to much from them on the console/handled department.
    KOTOR was great. Jade Empire was great as an action RPG. If you aren't expecting much from them on consoles, perhaps you haven't been reading into Mass effect?

Thread Information