Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros - Dynarec Update (10.06.07)

Super Smash bros 30-40 fps? WOW!!!

I wanted to play the classic fighter on PSP since N64 emulation was possible

Guys these Dynarec issues that StrmnNrmn has semi fixed in SSB right now will have NO EFFECT over other games in speed unless they had the same problem. So Mario 64 and the other games working won't be any faster because of these SSB fixes, they are only for SSB. Remember though he did make some small speed fixes for all games in R12 and also we'll be able to boot Goldeneye now in the next update so alot to look forward to, thanks StrmnNrmn!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan4 View Post
    Guys these Dynarec issues that StrmnNrmn has semi fixed in SSB right now will have NO EFFECT over other games in speed unless they had the same problem. So Mario 64 and the other games working won't be any faster because of these SSB fixes, they are only for SSB. Remember though he did make some small speed fixes for all games in R12 and also we'll be able to boot Goldeneye now in the next update so alot to look forward to, thanks StrmnNrmn!
    I was just going to say this.
    StrmnNrmn found a way to fix just Super Smash Bros., which is what he calls a temporary fix. He is still working on making all games having this fix.

I wonder if these fixes would benefit Goldeneye.

Daedalus PSP Coder

Morgan/taco are right - this is purely a compatibility fix that enables dynarec for SSB. Unfortunately it will have no effect on games which already run with dynarec, but hopefully a few more incompatible games will now be able to run.

For this reason it won't affect Goldeneye either, but there are other fixes in R12 that get this running with dynarec (it's nowhere near as fast as SSB though )

StrmnNrmn cool to see you on, when do you plan on fixing the DKR issues, because with the FPS display on you can see it runs pretty fast, Starfox 64 speeds.

StrmnNrmn, will the next version be released by next week?
    I think it is much better to have many small updates frequently, rather than larger updates occasionally.

Nah,I can't agree with you there taco111. I prefer to have one worth release,than many worthless releases. For me,it's better if he takes his time and work on that version the most he can. I hope for a good sound fix too this time.

man i dont wana bother StrmnNrmn with any questions.
    i just want to know.. when is the ME going to be included
    and what is he planning to do for next release R13

Yay!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information