Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros - Dynarec Update (10.06.07)

Daedalus PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan4 View Post
    StrmnNrmn cool to see you on, when do you plan on fixing the DKR issues, because with the FPS display on you can see it runs pretty fast, Starfox 64 speeds.
    The problem with DKR is that it uses a proprietary microcode for displaylist processing. To get the graphics working nicely would require a significant amount of reverse engineering. As the work wouldn't benefit any other games I'd have to be sure most people would prefer getting DKR working rather than spending the time on another title.

Maybe we can have apoll after R12 is release

I would like to ask StrmnNrmn: is there even a slight chance that Conker will ever work, even 15-20fps? I think that it won't, but I would like to hear Author's opinion. Thanks...

This is going to be awesome. SSB is one of my favorite games for N64 and is an incredible multiplayer game.

Thanks alot for answering my question StrmnNrmn and I like the poll idea after the R12 release. Throw a few popular titles up there and lets us vote, thanks again for answering my DKR question but when do you think the ME will be incorporated into Daedalus.

DCEmu Regular

HOLY CRAP!!!! Now only if Majora's Mask could run that fast with Sound

awsome now if only you could make it ad-hoc so i could do the black hole glitch =) that would be truly amazing

Yea definitely like the idea about having a poll after r12 release. Personally I would like to see ME being put on or something with sound improvement and have either zelda 64 game be improved on speed and more reliable.

always doing an
    awsome job StrmnNrmn

can't wait for the release.

Wow, StrmnNrmn has really gotten a great speed up for SSB in-game. It sounds awesome. I can't wait for the next release

Default amazing work

Totally amazing work!

and to all these comments ....

i believe he fixed this individual game ... he fixed the glitch in dynarec not working for SSB ..

other games like zelda already have dynarec enabled and running ... running how well or correctly is a different story. Lets hope he tackles the TOP 10 N64 games in the world individually or ifnds a universal patch in the dynarec code:thumbup:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information