Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Super Smash Bros - Dynarec Update (10.06.07)

There's no question about it that majority of people would love to see both zelda 64 games to be running at good speed. We don't need a poll for that lol.

Yea that's true what happen to the sound improvement or something about ME being used somehow. I don't want to bother but I love his posts and how informative and professional it is and would love to see an update on that subject.

Guys in this topic if you didn't read it already, StrmnNrmn said perhaps for R13 he will poll for which title(s) he will work on for on the new build. So I figured since he told me this after a question I asked him, that I would take the liberty of setting up the poll for him. So could you guys give me some examples of what games you would like to see worked on, THAT DON'T CURRENTLY WORK 100% on R11/R12 (soon to be). I will make a poll, there will be 10 available choices, I figure whichever 10 games are the most popular asked for are the ones that will be put into the poll. Please don't ask for games that totally don't work as of know, only choose games that are semi-working and but have problems. Personally I choose that Diddy Kong Racing to be worked on, how about you?

DCEmu Regular

Sorting out the crashing issues in OoT would definitely be #1 on my list.

He updated his blog if anyone wants to make a new topic.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information