Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "My Wii is full" - A problem we will soon share

Quote Originally Posted by The King View Post
    its kinda hard to fill up that space since a lot of Nintendo fans naturally have the old consoles piled up in boxes some were

i know i do
    ya dude me too... i still go out and buy NES, SNES, and N64 games every once in a while... id honestly rather own the original than buy it off the wii shop

Blog Entries

just wait until e3 because im willing to bet that they will give us a hard drive there.

i doubt ill have this problem as i already have an n64,a sega megadrive and use the snes emulator on the psp. although i have two games super mario land 64 and this other turbographics game ive forgotten what its called. also how can you afford to fill it

i think a hard drive built into the stand would be a good idea what about you?

I have a modded Wii, I'm not going to pay friggin 5 dollars for an NES title, 6 dollars for sega or even 10dollars for N64!!! Thats friggin retarded.

I have gameboy, sega, nes, and snes, all on my Wii for FREEEEEEEE!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YourStillWithMe View Post
    I have a modded Wii, I'm not going to pay friggin 5 dollars for an NES title, 6 dollars for sega or even 10dollars for N64!!! Thats friggin retarded.

I have gameboy, sega, nes, and snes, all on my Wii for FREEEEEEEE!
    better hope they dont start blocking modded wii's..

Quote Originally Posted by theICE_MAN View Post
    better hope they dont start blocking modded wii's..
    You dont need a modded wii to benefit from playing emulators/homebrew on the wii and nintendo cant really block it.

If you can play gamecube games on a wii (there hardly gonna block that) then you can play all gamecube hombrew (which includes snes, nes, genesis emus etc) via an sd card and a gc boot disc. :thumbup:

I've bought a few vc games though - street fighter 2 (cause its almost impossible to do the moves on a gamecube controller), bomberman 93 (which is a 5 player!) plus a few n64 games but for the all the other titles (non n64) you'd be better off going down the sd media laucher route.

There is a flaw of putting VC games on your SD card - it's not a solution to not having space on ur Wii memory - since you can't play the VC game direct from your SD card - you need to instal is back on to the Wii mem to play it! which is crappy...

Dee

Quote Originally Posted by Baboon View Post
    You dont need a modded wii to benefit from playing emulators/homebrew on the wii and nintendo cant really block it.

If you can play gamecube games on a wii (there hardly gonna block that) then you can play all gamecube hombrew (which includes snes, nes, genesis emus etc) via an sd card and a gc boot disc. :thumbup:

I've bought a few vc games though - street fighter 2 (cause its almost impossible to do the moves on a gamecube controller), bomberman 93 (which is a 5 player!) plus a few n64 games but for the all the other titles (non n64) you'd be better off going down the sd media laucher route.
    They block you from going online, they don't brick the console or disable the chip. Just like what Microsoft did, they blocked you from going on XBOX live.

Quote Originally Posted by -Xandu- View Post
    They block you from going online, they don't brick the console or disable the chip. Just like what Microsoft did, they blocked you from going on XBOX live.
    You dont need a chipped wii though to play sd card emulators. I dont see how Nintendo can tell if youve got gc emulators on your sd card?? ...if youve got a chipped wii then thats different (like what you said regarding banning if you have a soft moddded/chipped xbox), but surley they cant do anthing from booting a gc dvd?

I dont even have 1 vc game, since i just use the gc snes/n64/genesis emulator

plus, i still have those systems hooked up for the games that still work

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information