Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSP Video 9 2.24

Blog Entries

psp PSP Video 9 2.24

The PSP Video 9 team have after a massive time released a new version of their Video Converter Software for the PSP.

Heres the release details:

2.24 Changelog:
    Added: Older FFmpeg for Legacy PSP Files
    Added: PSP Library Legacy File Support
    Added: Renaming Title of PSP Videos
    Added: PSP Intital Setup Wizard
    Added: PSP VideoWizard Support
    Updated: FFmpeg rev9133
    Updated: MediaInfo 0.7.4.7

Click Here to Download

Release Notes:
    PSP Video 9 has now been completely moved over to the newer 2.x conversion core allowing us to discontinue distribution the very old 1.94 version. As of 2.24, you can now convert and manage both legacy (MAQ/M4V) and regular video files. You can now also rename the titles of your files directly from the library whether they are legacy or regular files. We have added a setup wizard that will choose the proper settings in case you are unaware of the differences between legacy and regular video files. As with the previous PSP Video 9 2.x versions, 3.30+ firmware users can create 480x272 or 720x480 videos.

Finally, we highly recommend that users upgrade their PSP’s to version 3.30 or higher as this will fully unlock all the PSP’s video playback functionality that lets you use regular high resolution video files. For those running homebrew on their PSP, we highly recommend upgrading to the custom firmware 3.30 OE-A or higher to access the same functionality while maintaining your ability to use homebrew.

Download Via Link Above

Great!

yay! video 9 is the best video convertion app for psp! cant wait to try this update

Hmm... I've never used PSP Video, is it any good. Alot of people said they didn't like it... Well its a new release might as well give it a try. Thanks for the news wraggster

--EDIT--

Just a friendly warning this app has ad's all over it!!! Oh no's!!! lol, I'm uninstalling it now :P

same here. i used to like this app, but anything affilliated with media.fastclick.net can piss off.
    i'll stick to winnydows

edit: don't want to alarm anyone, but i just found this au_.exe in one of my tmp folders.
    and this is the only software i have installed recently. y'all might want to do a scan.

identified as "spyware.spyfalcon"

I´have instaled the old version yesterday ! Now i must reinstal...
    Anyway.. i used it to convert a lot of my backuped DVD movies and it works perfect.

DCEmu Legend

Yeah F|_|CK PS3 and PSP Video 9. They both contain spywares and adwares. Seriously people DO NOT USE THESE APPS.

DCEmu Rookie

Xvid4PSP has produced beautiful encodes of Lost episodes for my PSP and it is the only program so far that has produced video that my PS3 can recognize.

spam but works
    i just Official PSP Video Converter but i got of a Site which i will not give out but man the got some killer PSP games and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by irishwhip View Post
    don't want to alarm anyone, but i just found this au_.exe in one of my tmp folders.
    and this is the only software i have installed recently. y'all might want to do a scan.

identified as "spyware.spyfalcon"
    Wha?...

I didn't find anything on my computer like that... Hmm... So I guess we can't say for sure that it was this app, although there is a good chance it is to blame. But at least the people who read this will get a heads up before they download...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information