Thread: Reclusa Gaming Keyboard

Blog Entries

IRC Chat Reclusa Gaming Keyboard

New from Play Asia

features
    Fully Customizable Gaming Hot Keys - Gamers will be able to improve their efficiency with custom-programmable buttons that include six programmable gaming hot keys, two 360 degree jog-dials and four bumper buttons for faster control and optimized gameplay.
    On-The-Fly Gaming Detection - Switching profiles have never been so convenient. The-On-The-Fly Gaming Detection allows you to automatically switch to the appropriate profile when a particular game is launched.
    Ambient Backlighting - Never lose sight of your keys in the dark with the cool blue ambient backlighting. Get the edge over your opponents in dim lighting conditions.
    Smart Cabling System - The smart cabling system allows you to stow away the USB cable when not in use or shorten it when necessary. Great for gamers on the go.
    2 Gold-plated USB Connector Ports - Gold-plated connectors maximizes connectivity and maintains transmission integrity.
    5 Profiles (w/ Drivers) - Store your macros onto 5 different profiles with the Razer Reclusa Configurator to suit your gaming needs.

description
    Microsoft Corp. and Razer USA Ltd. set a new standard in gaming innovation with the new Microsoft® Reclusa™ Gaming Keyboard. Reclusa will help set gamers apart from their competitors with advanced features and best-in-class design elements such as ambient backlighting, Hyperesponse™ gaming key action for maximum response with minimal latency, and two built-in gold-plated USB ports. Gamers will be able to improve their efficiency with 12 custom-programmable buttons that include two 360 degree jog-dials and four bumper buttons conveniently located on each side of the keyboard for faster control and optimized gameplay.

DCEmu Newbie

Today, hygiene is very important in everything. For my laptop, I usually use an anti-microbial keyboard overlay that keeps the keyboard protected from dirt and damage. Each cover is made according to the technology of a specific type of disinfectant. It's universal cases here... if you need a keyboard case, your best bet is simply none.

Hi. I have an expensive keyboard, is there any way I can protect it from dust?

Thread Information