Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Released

Blog Entries

NDS The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Released

One of Nintendo`s biggest games of the year arrives on the Nintendo DS, over in Japan they are buying like mad The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, heres the full details about this game:

The epic story of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker continues as Link finds himself lost and alone in unknown seas in a new adventure. Featuring intuitive touch-screen controls and innovative puzzles, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass offers new challenges for fans of the series and an easy-to-grasp introduction for gamers new to The Legend of Zelda. But time grows short, and only the Phantom Hourglass can buy Link the minutes he'll need to survive.

Many months have passed since the events of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, and Link, Tetra and Tetra's band of pirates have set sail in search of new lands. They come across a patch of ocean covered in a dense fog, in which they discover an abandoned ship. Tetra falls into danger when she explores the ship alone, and Link falls into the ocean when he attempts to rescue her. When he washes up unconscious on the shores of a mysterious island, he is awakened by the sound of a fairy's voice. With the aid of this fairy, he sets off to find Tetra – and his way back to the seas he once knew.

features
    The stylus makes controlling Link easier than ever. Tap on the screen to make Link move, or sweep the stylus around him to swing the sword. Players can even draw a path for his boomerang and send it flying into hard-to-reach targets.
    Players can stash the map on the top screen for quick reference or drop it to the touch screen to make notes, study enemies, or chart a path for their boat to follow while they man the cannons.
    Compete with a friend over a local wireless connection: Guide Link through special dungeons to capture the Triforce or command the forces that oppose him.

DIGG THIS NEWS

Buy Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass from Play Asia for US$ 48.90 (~24.81 GBP)

I can't wait to play this game, has it been released in the U.S. too?

No, the English version doesn't get released for a while yet.

this would be a great game to own
    once it gets translated to english that is

DCEmu Coder

Nintendo don't 'hate' US and europeans, they are a Japanese company. Those titles you mention were pretty much developed for the Japanese market so you'd expect them to release it there first.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowblind View Post
    Nintendo hates English and US folk. Dont believe me?

This is proof.
    So is Pokemon Diamond.

So no, its only in Japan.
    Yeah they hate us so much that they released the Wii in the US before their home country...the bastards!

Anyway game is excellent, can't understand a word but I've got guides to help me and I have to say I don't want to go back to d-pad Zelda again it works that well.

I'll be snapping up the US version when it appears. I'm definitely not waiting for the European version to be translated into moonspeak before I can buy it!
    My development blog:
    http://aaiiee.wordpress.com/

If you enjoy my homebrew work, please consider donating a few bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by hadrian View Post
    Yeah they hate us so much that they released the Wii in the US before their home country...the bastards!
    It's the translation and age ratings that normally hold games up.

RE4 has already been translated into English for the PS2 and NGC version.
    My development blog:
    http://aaiiee.wordpress.com/

If you enjoy my homebrew work, please consider donating a few bucks.

this game doesn't come out in japan for 2 more days...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information