Thread: Less than 10 days for FREE internet on Wii

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

Rev Less than 10 days for FREE internet on Wii

If you havent heard yet from our previous news about the Opera browser for the Nintendo Wii and still havent downloaded the Opera web browser, you have less than 10 days left to download it. You have until June 30th to get it for free. Dont expect it to replace your desktop or laptop computer but will come in handy. After June 30th, the Opera browser will cost 500 Wii Points ($5) to download the Internet channel. For those who have already downloaded wont have to worry about being charged. Only for those lazy and late Wii owners who will have to pay.

Source: Opera
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

thanks for the info. I will download and save it for my next console, which is the Wii

Well, JKKDARK, it can be downloaded only BY the Wii. You cannot store it in your computer. So, try to buy it soon.

Sheesh every console is getting a browser...ironically xbox 360 is the only console without one. and i have a 360...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JKKDARK View Post
    thanks for the info. I will download and save it for my next console, which is the Wii
    It can only be downloaded properly through a Wii console (thou you can download one that wont work from the internet), because as it's downloading to the console it's configuring itself and attaching itself to the consoles signature. If you've downloaded it off the internet it's got someone else's console signature, just like if you try to download Virtual Console games you won't be able to play them as they've been configured for use on someone else's Wii console

Thread Information