Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Homebrew Possibly Coming To 1.5 Soon...

Default Homebrew Possibly Coming To 1.5 Soon...

First off, so I'm not taking credit for this persons findings, I'd like to credit "pokewrestling" of the www.gamefaqs.com psp board for his topic on this.

Now, I dont know if this is completely true, but do you think that Homebrew might be running on the PSP by Weds.??? Tell me what you guys think of the news and the video links that I've posted.

http://www.only4.info/psp-dev/

For the spanish translator site
    http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

for the video
    http://www.xente.mundo-r.com/cybbla...psp-dev-1.5.avi

yah u freaking noob omg dis is old noos.

:|

Anyways, the kid was what, 3? 4 hours late? Big deal, I didn't know about it, because this is one of the few PSP forums I am registered at.

Anyways, if everyone is going to bitch at you iLListSnig, just know that you at least helped me out

This is pretty good news, but the video does have all the symptoms of fakeness in it, but PSPNFO is very bold to post saying that it is %100 real. If i wanted my forums to be popular, i wouldn't promote something that heavily if there was a chance it was fake.

England - don't forget we invented the English language!

[QUOTE=Famicom DS]wow this site is slow to getting the news

Hang around and I think you will find that this is the best PSP venue around!

wow you guys really should lay off the so called "noobs" for all we know they may be smarter than you but just not know about this stuff. Seriously guys....realize what you say...

he could have a 280 IQ and a degree maths, english and science. If he didn't know what he was talking about, in this particular field i.e psp dev, then he is a n00b.

You need to realise what you are saying because basically a n00b in the computer programing rather than gaming concept means doesn't know what he is on about but thinks he does. So basically what you just said you should lay off the noob because he maybe smarter than you but just be a noob. which is technically imposible, unless someone went around calling people better than him a noob. Which shouldnt happen anyway, unless the guy was a newbie...

i hope i have confused you and wasted your time.

Blog Entries

this site wont post that news until verified, ps2nfo and some of the other sites arent good sites for truthful news

2 more days

am I the only one that gets this error message?
    DB function failed with error number 1016
    Can't open file: 'mos_session.MYI'. (errno: 145) SQL=SELECT session_id FROM mos_session WHERE session_id=MD5('01fee9824838ddc84590af1777e4a16c')
    SQL =

SELECT session_id FROM mos_session WHERE session_id=MD5('01fee9824838ddc84590af1777e4a16c')

erm well , yes. i doubt you'll get much help if you post in the completely wrong topic. Start your own mate, this is following 1.5.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information