Poll: Which Title Do You Want?

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL Daedalus PSP R13 Compatibility Poll ***

Default *** OFFICIAL Daedalus PSP R13 Compatibility Poll ***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

********* The poll is now official no more votes after this post will count, the official turn out was 394 votes *************

The Official 3 Titles that will be worked on for R13 are:

1. Zelda OoT
    2. Goldeneye
    3. Diddy Kong Racing

** The Poll Has Been Official Since 7/7/07 **

such great games its a shame we only get to vote once.

Wouldnt it be better off if we could choose what we want to see improved in R13 instead of what game we want?

Makes life a bit easier for everyone..

Im not going to choose diddy kong :P so forget it

Banjo Kazooie purely because its an awesome game and I am yet to beat it on my N64

Well I'm not saying StrmnNrmn has to just work on titles for R13 he will still continue his work on adding ME support and any other optimisations he has planned. This is just giving him perspective on which titles for compatability in R13 that we would like to see. Personally I want Diddy Kong Racing, mainly since it's a GREAT 1player game and since there is no multiplayer yet it would be nice to play.

Imagine Goldeneye64, over WiFi...

Working on compatibility for one bloody game is like replacing the steering wheel or suspension to fix a car with flat tires.

If you're just looking for the simple solution, you won't discover anything more than it. By focusing on one game, that's all that will be dealt with and any other innovations like perhaps a feature that results in a larger percentile of working games will no longer be something probable.

Focus should be put on improving the application as a whole, not increasing compatibility with a few games.
    EvilSeph - eXophase.com Administrator
    Great community, quality content, exclusively here.

// An Afterthought. // Malloc.us Network Owner // LAN.st Administrator
    ShellExecute(NULL,"open",(developer == true)?"http://lan.st":"http://www.exophase.com",NULL,NULL,SW_SHOWNORMAL);

Goldeneye would be cool but i guess for now i will play it on my computer

I kinda hope he morely makes more optimization to get more games in genral to run faster. He statd he added no optimization in this release (that is the general optimization stuff). I kinda hope strom takes a page out of exophase and gpsp and release more general updates with little bit on big games so we get major optimization overall and litle bit more tweaking in one or two games per release. I just don;t want strom... to put optimize certain games to like 80% fullspeed like ssb and keep doing that and never really get games going in fullspeed mode cuz he's been bogged down working in xyz game trying to get that one game running faster. I look at this ssb and i;m like omg awesome trom is great. Only prob was that he had to focus a whole update to geth that one game running at the speed its at. Have a nice summer vacation strom. you deserve every sec of it. Lighter note. I voeted for mario kart lol. Doesn;t seem like he would have much to do to get that going pretty fast and I think he could get it going good in a really short time. If he got that to 30+ fps it would just about feel like its fullspeed. at the 18-20 we get now it seems pretty good but that little hump will get it going prefect.

No Super Smash?

i doubt people would vote for a game people just got to run way better. Would kinda make no sense.

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information