Poll: Which Title Do You Want?

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL Daedalus PSP R13 Compatibility Poll ***

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by parkermauney View Post
    Has anyone ever found a fully working paper mario rom?
    You mean one without the Graphics occasionally blinking, or one that works at all? Because I have one that works at all. I didn't know it was hard to find.

wait wait wait, u can actually play paper mario and save and everything????????????????????

No he's saying that he has one that has problems just like the rest of us, it's Daedalus that has to be fixed it's not the rom.

DCEmu Newbie

I meant in general, as I'm aware that there are compatability issues. You know, on PC emulators and such when the background turns black on and off.

okay, lads dont get over excited, all this talk about what ya want isnt helping sternnmrn. the guy is only human, he only released r12 and ur on his back already, give the guy some room, at the end of the day, deep down he knows what we want, and what needs doing,................ahh wait scrap that i want majorcas mask. no really what will be will be

basically mario 64, mario kart, ssb will all perfect themselves in the next few releases, i'll be lloking for oot and banjo kazooie in the next few releases to have big jumps. basically he can stop concentrating on getting mario right now as it is so close it will be perfect (or near as it will get) in a few months. but still, great work and as always it is good to see he is still fully committed to this project, whilst many others would have fallen by the wayside.

Maxipower90 this poll isn't hurting StrmnNrmn in the least, he asked for this poll after the R12 release and that's what he got. This poll came about right after the R12 release so StrmnNrmn could see what to work on directly after he was done with R12. He's now or about to be on vacation (based on that he posted HERE yesterday) so he's going to take some time to chill then work on R13.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan4 View Post
    No he's saying that he has one that has problems just like the rest of us, it's Daedalus that has to be fixed it's not the rom.
    or stormy could release a set of pc daedalus paper mario saves saved at the beginning of the chapter and before the boss modified to the psp daedalus format

Yeah that could be done too but right now I'm going to play some R12 so yeah holla.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan4 View Post
    Yeah that could be done too but right now I'm going to play some R12 so yeah holla.
    really how hard would it be for stormy or another coder to modify the file to fit psp format i mean at the beginning would be nice.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information