Poll: Which Title Do You Want?

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL Daedalus PSP R13 Compatibility Poll ***

Paper Mario
    No question...

Let's go mario kart. I would say golden eye or mario party but let's face it, until we get multiplayer working, hypothetically we eventually will get it, those games just can't reach their full potential.

DCEmu Newbie

it would be awesome if Mario party was wifi.^^

DCEmu Newbie

Goldeneye's for certain, it's an absolute gem, it would be amazing to have that running very well on the PSP so that's definitely my choice.

Zelda Ocarina of Time all the way

DCEmu Newbie

I want paper mario to run better, this game is so great to play, and its a long game. Super Mario 64 would of been my first choice except that it runs nice a smooth on my psp. Even with audio enabled so it doesnt really matter to me if they perfect that, what i really want it paper mario.

Focusing on one game is a really good idea. Other games may work if one game is fixed. Besides, it's progress!

I think strmnrmn can improve at least one or two games (Like Super Smash Bros. and whatever wins this poll, perhaps) and that will be able to tide us over as he does work to improve overall compatability and graphical issues. If we have a few games working properly, there will be less pressure on him to release a new version, so it won't seem out of place if he returns two months later with a 10% speedup.

I voted for Diddy Kong Racing, but I'm pretty sure all the zelda fans out there are going to win.

DCEmu Rookie

mario 64 because whichever other game he works on will still not be fun to play in super slow motion after the next release

PS. Why are people voting for zelda? I bet even after the next release it will still be super slowmo and not be fun to play...unless he can prove me wrong...

anyhow, he should work on ME support in my opinion, because whats a game without sound? why would you want to play through the whole zelda game without sound, that SOUNDS (no pun intended) like a waste of time to me

mario 64 imo will be very close to perfection if he solely works on that, especially if he stays on a roll like he has been

and another thing, same goes for goldeneye, thats no fun without multiplayer OR sound, save that till last...

DCEmu Regular

Either of the Zelda Games, Goldeneye, or Conkers Bad Fur Day. Those were truly the best N64 Games ever

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information