Poll: Which Title Do You Want?

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL Daedalus PSP R13 Compatibility Poll ***

Quote Originally Posted by taco111 View Post
    I would vote Super Smash Bros, but it isn't on the list....
    Agreed Taco, that is exactly my point. The list isn't anywhere near comprehensive enough.

DCEmu Legend

Well, I had fun testing out the new release of Daedalus with some of the ROMS that play pretty good. As always, its very remarkable to see N64 games being played on the PSP. However, with no games really playable at full speed with sound, you just fire up the EMU, test out different ROMS, and then the fun is over.

Definitely Zelda OOT would be my "favorite" game, but since Mario 64 already runs so well, I'd like to see that perfected with sound.

The progression I'd like to see is optimizations without breaking games. This may be a slower rate of progress but better overall. A part of me wishes that maybe just 1 or 2 games were fully playable with sound but I know that may not be the best way to go about this emulator.

Either way, Daedalus is certainly one of the most impressive emulation feats of PSP homebrew and I am thankful for the tremendous effort put into making it. Nintendo 64 on the PSP is fast becoming a reality that many had no idea would even be possible.

- Veskgar

DCEmu Newbie

it might not be on the list because he is already workin on it dork

DCEmu Newbie

Goldeneye all the way

Quote Originally Posted by donutman View Post
    You have no right to just join this site and blatantly insult another member. if you want to go start flaming do it anywhere other than here thank you

Quote Originally Posted by donutman View Post
    Oh my god! I never believed i would see something on a forum dumb enough to belong in a cage. Can you clap and talk too?
    So going on that, i suppose you could say that Mario64 is an ongoing work in progress, Yet that has clearly made the list. Duh!
    It needs to be a more comprehensive list of obvious roms that have a realistic chance of ending up somewhat playable. This would be to the benefit of everyone in the long run. Is that so hard for you to comprehend? Yes, judging from your posts, i guess it is. Lol

aww y is mario party 1 on the list, y couldnt it be mario party 2 or 3..
    o well

i am picking paper mario because i want to play it cuz i heard its fun.
    OoT is already has the most votes so its going to be worked on and it doesnt need my vote now. also i already beat the game so yea.
    MM is a good game but it can be fixed some other time..
    mario kart and super mario just needs more speed and has very little graphical issues which can be fixed some other time

Listen Bodie these games that are on the list are games that people told me they wanted to see run on R13 when I announced the poll would be soon made. I made it clear that if you wanted your game on the list you have to request it, people requested games and I told them I would take the 10 games that were most wanted at where I asked. Please be my guest at finding the two threads where I asked people to request games. Now the thing is I didn't put SSB on the list because StrmnNrmn JUST worked on this game for R12 and I believe he would want some variety in his work. He also worked on Goldeneye for R12, the reason it's on the list though is because there wasn't extensive work on 007 like there was done on SSB. The progress on SSB is nearly complete as of R12 so I felt this game is fine as of now. Now to talk about your alligations about me beign biased to DKR. The game DKR was requested fairly in the previously talked about threads enough times to be put on the list, it's not on there because I like it. Just because I like DKR doesn't mean this poll is to just get what I want, it's so StrmnNrmn can actually see which games out of these 10 we would like to see worked on. Yes it's true that I like DKR and I would love to see it in the top 3 in this poll but that doesn't mean I can fix this poll or anything. It has gotten it's 8 respected votes as of now, and compared to the other games it's right up there with the rest, so please respect my decision. I did not come here to argue either but please respect others and their votes, I said this in the opening post for a reason. Please don't come here and start or carry on stupid things that don't help the progress of Daedalus, and please no one creat antother poll. This would just lead to more complicated deals, and it would just make R13 look stupid, this needs to be organized. I'm doing the poll because StrmnNrmn asked me to so please respect that and just vote and enjoy the results.

if u were talking to me, i wasnt complaining about anything. i understand. i didnt really care if mario party was on the list or not.

DCEmu Newbie

I voted for Paper Mario, if only because OoT's victory is secured and Mario 64 works fine as it is. Personally, I think if a game is working fine as opposed to not working, wouldn't fixing the broken game do more good than a few touch ups here and there?

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information