Poll: Which Title Do You Want?

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL Daedalus PSP R13 Compatibility Poll ***

Yall are taking this way off. Thankfully the poll is at beginning of the dang forum cuz this is just sad. Vote on poll and comment why you choose the game you did. Don;t go on all these anger tangent toward people and crap. wtc is yall problem?

Daedalus PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff View Post
    1. StrmnNrmn was the original author of Daedalus, you'd think he'd rather use his own code base that he was familiar with, right?

2. As far as I can tell UltraHLE source code was never officially released. It was leaked but the code that was leaked was old/buggy and the developers wouldn't be too happy with someone using it for a major projfect like this.

3. All roms are cached so the PSP's lack of RAM isn't a limiting factor in getting games to run.
    All good points, well made

Daedalus PSP Coder

Sorry for the double post. Just wanted to let you know that I'm reading what you all have to say and will be factoring it into plans for the next release. Thanks for all your input!

Quote Originally Posted by darthpaul View Post
    Lmao Taco111's last post was the funniest post ever. And about the posts of these freaks...lol,they really have a sad life..
    Coming from the guy who has posted over a thousand times since last summer. Sunshine is good! Go check!
    And i can't grace the other person with a reply, based on the fact that he obviously types with his foot and is devoid of a brain.
    Back on topic like i started out in this very thread, i think it makes perfect sense to go for speed also. So i kind of agree with a few posts. Would be a great showcase for my PSP with Mario64 running full speed with sound. I don't actually like that game, but i still get a great buzz out of seeing it run. Much as i did when UltraHLE was first released. Good times!

I would pay stormy like 20 $ for him to fix the flash ram issue in paper mario or make a save that works?

Thanks StrmnNrmn, you know which game I want.

-haha

Has anyone ever found a fully working paper mario rom?

zelda............. yeahhh

No Paper Mario remains to not work as of R12, looks like it may work soon.

I would like to see Jet Force Gemini on my PSP.... I love that game...

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information