Poll: Which Title Do You Want?

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL Daedalus PSP R13 Compatibility Poll ***

Wow you two have almost completely gotten this thread off it's original course, please stop arguing either way it doesn't change the polls. If you don't like what is going on here then please leave. The games on this list are the most requested in other threads, if your game didn't make the cut I'm sorry there's always R14. Just everyone please get along and stop this pointless arguing, enjoy Daedalus and celebrate StrmnNrmn's great work!

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Musoka_Eimin View Post
    matter of fact I almost voted perfecting Mario for this reason.
    Awwww you should have

(To captain morgan: every post of mine was ontopic btw, you guys were the ones who took it harshly )

STARCRAFT, Augghgghgh!

Driving me nuts.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bodie View Post
    Oh my god! I never believed i would see something on a forum dumb enough to belong in a cage. Can you clap and talk too?
    So going on that, i suppose you could say that Mario64 is an ongoing work in progress, Yet that has clearly made the list. Duh!
    It needs to be a more comprehensive list of obvious roms that have a realistic chance of ending up somewhat playable. This would be to the benefit of everyone in the long run. Is that so hard for you to comprehend? Yes, judging from your posts, i guess it is. Lol
    i jus thought i should point out something obviouse to a dip $#@! like u

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mesosade View Post
    You have no right to just join this site and blatantly insult another member. if you want to go start flaming do it anywhere other than here thank you
    i didnt just join i joined septemeber last year!
    so im guessing u cant read either huh! i jus never posted anything i jus downloaded :thumbup: and maybe i wouldnt insult him/her if he/her wasnt so rude to every1 else! and your welcome!!!!

Just everyone just drop it please, check out Wally's poll, I chose speed too lol.

DCEmu Newbie

yea me too Captain Morgan! i think everyone wants speed!

Lmao Taco111's last post was the funniest post ever. And about the posts of these freaks...lol,they really have a sad life..

IT makes sense,

Zelda is such a large game. It lasts forever, Conkers / DKR is nothing to show off to a group of friends as they can be on any platform.

BTW whoever asked, I am up to Click Clock Wood on Banjo Kazooie. I have only had it for a short period of time :P

Yeah but Diddy Kong Racing is a small fix for a great 1 player game that has virtually NO CONTROLLER problems since you only used a little amount of buttons. Also for the future the multiplayer is great, but doesn't look good at all right now, I wish it got more votes.

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information