Poll: Which Title Do You Want?

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL Daedalus PSP R13 Compatibility Poll ***

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan4 View Post
    popular requested games
    says who?

i don't see super smash bros., conker, or donkey kong 64 on there

this shouldn't be a popularity contest, all the people are just like ZELDA AND GOLDENEYE CUS DER DA BESTEST!! no! why would you spend 70 slow hrs on a 30 hr game (zelda) and play an fps with no sound or multiplayer...there needs to be some reasoning into how hard it actually is for strmnnrmn to get those running to their full potential

its just not fun to play those games at slow speeds

why not perfect a game to keep everyone busy while you go back and THEN do the harder, longer, slower, more graphical intense games?

if you liked strmnnrmn that much you people would take into consideration how much work actually would go into getting 'the fun factor' working in those games

i would vote work on the ME in general, which would affect all games but that option isn't there so i voted mario 64 since at least one game deserves to run fullspeed at this point and shouldn't be held back by zelda fanboys

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by darthpaul View Post
    Hey man. I've been reading all the posts here[as always],and I saw you arguin with CaptainMorgan. So,here's my opininion:
    First of all,he clearly said that the games in the poll were chosen by other members,so your opinion is not of any importance.
    But you're not 'all the other members' so what does YOUR opinion matter? lol...wow..

Starogre let me answer some questions for you, first you might want to look over your last 2 posts you just made. First off if you do look which looks like you didn't, Conker is on the list. Donkey Kong was requested but not as much as the others that's why it didn't make the list. Goldeneye is a different case, I agree that this game with no multiplayer isn't that great, but the reason it's on the list is because someone thought it was important. That person is StrmnNrmn, he took the time to get that game working for R12 so whatever reason he worked on 007 for last release will be the same reason why it's worked on in the future release. Lastly I don't like how you came at DarthPaul, one of the reasons why his opinion is looked at as higher then yours is because he's a DCEmu Old Pro while you and your boy Bodie are DCEmu Rookies and Newbies.

DCEmu Rookie

yes, my bad about conker, i admit that...but still...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan4 View Post
    people here asked for these games
    people here also asked for other games

i don't really care about the poll that much, but i believe ME is also a good thing to work on because it affects every game and tends to everyone's wants and needs

and just because he posts more, means his opinion is higher than everyone else's? that makes no sense...anyone can respond to a news post or understand how peoplez on teh internetz think or talk on forums

i've been a member of newgrounds for about 4 years now and i have 1.3k posts on their forums. i could have way more, but i choose not to say anything in most forum threads. that doesn't make me less experienced in the subject

just because i don't reply to every thread going cool! good job! ooh i like this good work! nice! i like your work! keep going! doesn't mean i have less experience or knowledge of what is going on

what i'm trying to get at is....postcount doesn't matter because you can read and think and have an opinion without actually saying anything...i think it's rediculous to believe that post count means ANYTHING at ALL

Hey starogre,just wondering... are you Bodie on another account?
    You sound a lot like him with the other sites thing,and he logged off and you just came.
    Maybe my opinion doesn't matter,but I was not talking in general or making any critic about this poll,I was talking directly to Bodie[you..?]. So,he's the only one[and you...?]to care about it.

DCEmu Rookie

no, i am not him and don't know who he is, but i don't think it matters who you are talking to to be a total jerk and tell someone their opinion doesn't matter but yours does

i am an opinionated person, whether you think it matters or not

You sound a lot like him with the other sites thing,and he logged off and you just came.
    Maybe my opinion doesn't matter,but I was not talking in general or making any critic about this poll,I was talking directly to Bodie[you..?]. So,he's the only one[and you...?]to care about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by starogre View Post
    no, i am not him and don't know who he is, but i don't think it matters who you are talking to to be a total jerk and tell someone their opinion doesn't matter but yours does

i am an opinionated person, whether you think it matters or not
    FIGHT!!

DCEmu Rookie

i guess you may as well only let the 3 most important people on the forums post anything

and no, i'm not fighting anyone, i'm expressing my opinion

my other opinion (which will never mean anything in the long run): postcount shouldn't be displayed on the left, only your name and your avatar, that way, everyone gets an equal say, (with the exception of wraggster and popular coders that contribute content to the website)

Personally I LOVE daedalus Strmn is doing a GREAT job, anyone who has trash to talk about why is Daedalus getting used, well to them I say get out there and code us some better competition if you can. If not be grateful for his AMAZING work and contribution to our scene. THANK YOU StrmnNrmn! I voted Zelda MM, because I have never played it, and would love to, and I can't on my 64 I don't have an expansion pack, so I have a useless cart a friend gave me. However, I REALLY would love to see him work on optimizations, speed and sound. I would really love to see games running at better speeds, and I would LOVE to see sound run properly at LEAST on mario, matter of fact I almost voted perfecting Mario for this reason.

I can actually speak for myself, unlike the horses arse you're dribbling from.
    So tell me, being as you have spoken to me directly. So you think it's a great list that includes 'CBFD' and 'Banjo2(Tooie..Duh!)'? What do you know about the absolute bitch of a copy protection on Tooie? Realistic option? Given that it is still a bit unstable even now in present emulators.
    My whole point was based on that it would have been better to have included a few other more realistic ROMS. But this seems to have flown over your minuscule brain.
    I had actually finished with this thread, but had to come back to answer your insults.
    As an aside, i actually thought that my posts gave another slant on things and were for the most part positive. Until this one...But there you go!
    And just to address the part where you accuse someone else of being me, that is extremely stupid and can be verified by any moderator that the other poster is not me. It's just someone else with their own views like myself that doesn't follow the flock of sheep.
    Dare to be different!
    I also suggest that if you want to continue this then feel free to drop me a PM either here or over at Emutalk. Mainly out of respect for the staff here! And bring your handbag! Lol
    Regards Bodie.

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information