View Poll Results: What would you like to see improved most in Daedalus R13?

Voters
224. This poll is closed
  • Speed

195 87.05%
  • More Compatibility

20 8.93%
  • Graphical Fixes

9 4.02%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Daedalus R13 Feature Poll

Default Daedalus R13 Feature Poll

Hi people,

Decided to make a poll so that we can choose a feature we would like to be improved in R13.

The poll options explained:

Speed (includes Moving CPU to ME)

More Compatibility - includes making games work that dont show any life or show life but freeze up (Includes Turok, WWF Wrestlemania or Waverace)

Graphical Fixes - includes broken GFX / Fixing games that flash or are upside down (Army Men games / Fighting Force 64)

Ok serious time folks, vote on what you REALLY want for Daedalus R13, this is not a game vote its for what you would like to see improved the most of all.

I thought since Captain Morgan was only working on what game would like to be compatible with Daedalus. I thought i would make a Poll on which sections people would like to see improved / Added to daedalus in time for R13. This will be passed on to StrmnNrmn via his blog.

Sure only one option can be checked so please choose wisely, you only have one chance!

I picked Speed, due to the fact that the ME processor would make a lot of performance difference, sure it doesn't fix glitches in games like Diddy Kong Racing (Don't get excited Morgan) or make Revolt work, but it probably will allow Zelda OOT and lots of other games that we simply can not live without work much better. Im sure many of you will agree but please do vote for what you wish!

To make people vote now i've set this poll so it closes in 10 days.

Thanks

Wally

Well I went with speed as well, my reasons for doing so is because I'm interested in StrmnNrmn's idea of implementing the ME for the main emulation and using the CPU for sound emulation. From what I understand this would allow games to continue running as fast with sound. Using this method sound would no longer be a slowing factor. Whether or not this method will work as projected is what has me interested..

Definately speed. I really dont care about graphical glitches that much unless they make the game unplayable, which doesn't often happen.
    More speed makes games more fun to play. I hope soon this emulator will be able to run SM64 at full speed with sound (with frameskip of course).

Speed. now that Super Smash Bros. is able to play on R12, it will likely be the most played game on Daedalus. Improving it's speed will make that even better.

It's a no brainer. Speed, seriously I want both the zelda games to be playable and until it's playable with sound on then I'm not going to really sit down and play it. I will just check it and point out some problems here and there to help Strmnn in fixing these hard issues these games bring out.

DCEmu Newbie

yea i went with speed to....
    i think that that would be the way to go for now n worry bout the graphic glitches later

DCEmu Newbie

Speed =)

Should we come to an conclusion now :P

I vote speed, I knew something like this would come, just didn't see you doing it Wally, I mate'.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information