Thread: Loading USB Accessory module... error

DCEmu Newbie

Angry Loading USB Accessory module... error

I was trying with MapThis 0499_beta.

This is my PSP configuration:

Emulating 3.03 using Devhook .52 in 1.5 (am I doing stupid here? will Mapthis work with 3.03 emulation? or only with OE versions?)

Tried different combinations of usbacc.prx and usbgps.prx from different updates (2.71,3.03,3.11 etc..)

I couldn't run GPS_290_TEST app too.

Thanks in advance.

DCEmu Newbie

what version of the motherboard do you have? is it a t-82? have you tried chillywilly's key cleaner?

DCEmu Newbie

i posted an exact problem like this 2 weeks ago....mapthis will not work in devhook....u have to install one of the later oe firmwares from da... but once you do it should work perfectly....

DCEmu Newbie

FatesWebb,
    mine is T-82 and as you said, I just tried chilly willy but again bad luck for me getting these errors
    "80020001 = generic kernel error (default)" in 1.5 (I think this may be becs PRX is strange for 1.5)
    and
    "80020148 = PRX type unsupported" in 3.03 emulated.

killa12345,
    I just wanna give my best try before leaving 1.5 hut.

please let me know if I still have options.

Thanks in advance..

DCEmu Newbie

I have been told that you cannot emulate you have to upgrade... that is probably why I am running with 3.10oe - b and it works great.

DCEmu Newbie

i know i didnt feel like upgrading b/c the possibility of another brick....but upgrading seems the only way.

..anyways you can always go back to 1.50 in recovery mode...good luck:thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

that silly word "brick" gives me a jerk nowadays....
    Ok all set to OE versions...

My board is T-82, and after chilly willy's failure I am little worried (IDStorage is not accessible?).

Friends give me some advice, is there any tools to confirm that my PSP is eligible for custom firmware.

Thanks in advance...

DCEmu Newbie

friends,
    still waiting, is there any way I could check that my psp is eligible for an upgrade?

DCEmu Newbie

I am weary about making suggestions, but I would simply try the upgrade. and see if it works. Sure you can brick it, but really, it is not all that good at 1.5 anyways... Just know I am telling you what I would do, not telling you what to do. you do at your own risk.

DCEmu Newbie

how did you downgrade your psp.....i know when i downgraded my psp to 1.5 using (2.71_TA-082_EASY_Downgrader_0.1_by_csfreakno1) it fixed all the idstorage files.

After that you have a clean 1.5 then you have to upgrade to da 3.XX oe .....if you dont like it you can always go back to a clean 1.5 by running it in recovery. (this is the only way to run mapthis i researched this for days and tried every firmware in devhook1.52.100 from 3.02-3.11...with no success)

Then run the usbhostfix.......you should be able to run mapthis after...gl

Thread Information