Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Mame 0.71 r0.2 for PSP Released

Quote Originally Posted by mysticalone35
    Hi where are the finding these games to test with emulators.
    i was woundering if zelda or super mario brothers was out there some where.

thanks
    Flynn O
    Number one don't ask where to find or download games. Unless you want to ask "Where can I find PD (Public Domain) games or demo's to test these EMU's" and I'm not sure how they would respond to that either. I don't believe this EMU supports any nintendo games even their arcade versions though I could be wrong. I know many games that are available on Nintendo's systems were also arcade games at one time though if Nintendo was the original publisher I'm not sure. Example: 1942 Arcade Version vs 1942 NES Version. This EMU won't run the NES version only the MAME one.

DCEmu Newbie

Just want to point out that this works with the GTA loader on 2.01.

Cheers!

is there a way to flip to vertical screen mode?

DCEmu Newbie

Have they made a MAME emulator for psp that plays Cadillacs and Dinosaurs or Don Pachi?

Man I've been beating my head against the wall tring to get a MAME emu that would play my fav. arcade games like CRuisin USA ; MK4; Soul Caliger ect... I just new it was too good to be true. Maybe in time they will at least have some decent stuff running on them. I still have over a GB free on my ms; ill just work on something else...

none of the games that you mentioned mr shizzy will ever be running through a psp version of mame so you can stop banging your head now. or simply play your faves on the pc version of mame.

Default Mki, Ii, Iii

Hi there you all, this is my first post ever, so excuse any little thing I might do wrong (especialy my english), actualy is a simple question...

I've got some roms (mame roms), of the MK series, and I would like to know if there is a way to play them on my 1.5 PSP, because I'm a bit tired of playing the Genesis version (wich sucks big time, and Snes version even worse), so if anyone could help me.... I would apreciate it very much.

thanks in advance, MasterKain

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by masterkain
    Hi there you all, this is my first post ever, so excuse any little thing I might do wrong (especialy my english), actualy is a simple question...

I've got some roms (mame roms), of the MK series, and I would like to know if there is a way to play them on my 1.5 PSP, because I'm a bit tired of playing the Genesis version (wich sucks big time, and Snes version even worse), so if anyone could help me.... I would apreciate it very much.

thanks in advance, MasterKain
    You must find a PSP emulator that specifically supports the ROm format you have. As far as Mortal Kombat- you will have to wait out for a PS1 or N64 emulator.
    Try Ultimate MK3 on SNES. It's the best version avaliable.

ehy guys I'm in trouble...finally I found the game that made me crazy when I was young..it is ninja kid 2!!!
    now I tried it in various version of mame for psp but I can't make it to work...someone please tell me what version of mame I have to use to play this amazing piece of videogame!!!!

if anybody is trying to play street fighter 1 use mame4all

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information